Possible spoiler Is this appearing for everyone? I'm on Xbox 1

+
I'm not sure if this is something that wasn't supposed to be added yet, and my game hasn't had any patches installed AFAIK so, am I just late to the conversation, or is this a known thing already?
With regard to this, it just shows up. There still isn't a skill tree.
Furthermore, I don't know where to post this officially so if a MOD can do that I'd be emphatically appreciative of that.

Attachments

• IMG_20210411_230926.jpg
    IMG_20210411_230926.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 72
Yep, it's add in 1.2.
Maybe just for fill this empty slot or for futur DLC/update. I don't know (i think nobody really know except CDPR) :)

Yep, it's add in 1.2.
Maybe just for fill this empty slot or for futur DLC/update. I don't know (i think nobody really know except CDPR) :)

This gives me hope that they will allow me to continue to use my present character. But it is a small hope as other endings for other players have the character dead at the end. On the other hand even when the player character dies they still get the official "before you go up the elevator" save game to continue on in the game...

GGGEEEezzzz I am so curious to see how they continue the game for DLC and future add ons to this game! My imagination goes to some extremes ideas such as time travel or alternate dimensions as an explanation for the dead character being playable. But I really do not believe they will do that kind of thing. More likely it will only be prequels quests.

OR... or maybe... DIFERENT starts for the different ways all the players ended their game? By "starts" I mean start of the up-coming new game play. With maybe the suicide ending being the only one where you must make a new character? Yeah like I said my imagination goes to extremes.

Last edited:
I haven't cracked the PnP books in a while, but someone mentioned (on the Steam forums, I think) that the CP2077 we're playing has one fewer player stats than the original game.

As such, they speculated that what you're talking about is where 'Constitution' would have gone, and they just never bothered to take it out.

I have not taken the time to verify this, cuz I honestly wasn't super concerned about it, but it's still something I'd heard.

I haven't cracked the PnP books in a while, but someone mentioned (on the Steam forums, I think) that the CP2077 we're playing has one fewer player stats than the original game.

As such, they speculated that what you're talking about is where 'Constitution' would have gone, and they just never bothered to take it out.

I have not taken the time to verify this, cuz I honestly wasn't super concerned about it, but it's still something I'd heard.
i think you mix up your hearings - in the early trailer the game had 6 attributes but than they merged constitution and strentgh into body for one attribute only. patching the relic icon in after 1.2 really points for a dlc not only because the rumored steam dlc leak list but also people noticed very early after release that the 6th attribute slot only appears in the menu after you finished the heist and met johnny the first time. - if u start a brand new char you only have 5 attribute slots shown - until yeah you met johnny and the relic ^^

i think you mix up your hearings - in the early trailer the game had 6 attributes but than they merged constitution and strentgh into body for one attribute only.

Okay, "merged" instead of "left one out".

Distinction without a difference, really.

Top Bottom