Recent content by Fake News Fredo

+
  1. Fake News Fredo

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

This is exactly the problem that has to disapear for the next stage. I picked Skellige this week, because i had the card. Stage 2-4 i have to stop after quest 3. The MM droprates are horrible, without journey i can't grind RP propperly, without grinding i can't buy kegs. No way that i'm gonna...
  2. Fake News Fredo

I just started the game to check, the 20 CP instead of 30 was not fixed for me, i did not get the missing CP.
  3. Fake News Fredo

Like posted on a different topic, this is not enough motivation to keep me going. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/new-journey.11033192/ Maybe it's time for a break, till the next Journey starts.
  4. Fake News Fredo

Instant win with Geralt Yrden should be addressed

You will hate me, if i answer this one. But you maybe should talk to the guy that did build the deck.
  5. Fake News Fredo

New Journey?

Having no Journey kind of kills the motivation to play for me. I finished the last one 2 weeks early and even with 4-5 keys a day for the 6/12/24 crown pieces, it kind of got old very fast. With the Journey it was easy to see, what you will get, when you just push a little harder. Now, after...
  6. Fake News Fredo

Instant win with Geralt Yrden should be addressed

The card is fine, if winning a match depends on one boosted card, it's not the games fault that you loose.
  7. Fake News Fredo

Why do I have x2 evolving cards with Master Mirror expansion?

You have 2 cards, but you can only use one in a deck. As soon as you get a non premium of there cards, the game will auto mill them.
  8. Fake News Fredo

Changing deck & game mode do not work

And it does work for you after that? I restarted everything and it did not fix the problems.
  9. Fake News Fredo

Changing deck & game mode do not work

Left click to change deck does not work properly, the leader & the cardback do not change, the deck sometimes. The only way to change the deck for sure is to open edit deck with right click. When i play a match in seasonal event, it jumps back to standard after the match. That makes no sense...
  10. Fake News Fredo

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

premium kegs kegs 25 common 74 rare 47 epic 2 legendary 2 after opening 11/25 kegs, i'm pretty annoyed. If someone had posted droprates like this, i would not have spent a single buck. Maybe it's worth mentioning that i'm level Prestige 3, so the droprates may be better if you are higher up.
  11. Fake News Fredo

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

Started with the normal kegs kegs 11 common 32 rare 22 epic 1 legendary 0 premium 0 will open the premium kegs now
  12. Fake News Fredo

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Thanks, but i know that it is redesigned. Does that mean unranked is standard now & that i can't see ranked because the season did not start yet?
  13. Fake News Fredo

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Just started the game after the patch. Where did unranked match go? I don't want to play ranked.
  14. Fake News Fredo

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

I'm watching the Final Developer Overview video right now, they mention the patchnotes a lot. I can't find the patchnotes, is there a link? Thanks
  15. Fake News Fredo

Cannot play any modes

When i look at the screenshot, i would think he knows how to build a deck. :) Rank 8, Journey 79, level 32 p1 I had problems too, after the seasons launched, restarting Steam client did it for me.
Top Bottom