Recent content by filas02

+
  1. F

Save files are corrupted

This needs to be adressed, quickly. My current save is at 5MB, and I've barely done a third of the game...
  2. F

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I'm loving the game too! Unfortunally both V and your save file is living on borrowed time, once your save hits 8MB your save gets corrupted. There is no way to reduce the save file, so unless you don't craft anything at all you'll eventually start running into problems.
  3. F

Do mods stack?

I have the same issue, likely a bug with either display or how they apply - but needs visibility.
  4. F

Stats not displaying or not being applied. bug

Example video - This applies for a lot of mods, clothing and weapons in general. The Mantis blades for instance should give +25% crit when used but does not show on stats menu. When equipping a torso/inner torso with crit chance it does not display in the stats menu.
  5. F

Destroying monster nests, extra monster?

If the monster doesn't spawn, what generally works for me is meditating, it usually gets interupted and the monster spawns.
  6. F

"Spoilers" Need to know weather or not I can continue playing if I get the bad ending.

"Spoilers" Need to know weather or not I can continue playing if I get the bad ending. So, I was wondering if I can still continue playing the "something ends and something begins" part after you've finished the main quest even if ciri and (implied) geralt dies. I was planning on...
  7. F

Heart of Stone giveaway! PS4

Yep, noticed that when I gave it away, fortunally the person I gave it to had a EU PSN account as well.
  8. F

Yeah, hopefully there are still people on this forum who still doesn't have the witcher 3 DLC's yet, think I'm gonna head over to reddit as well to see if I can find someone who wants it. ---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ---------- Key has been given away, if someone could remove this thread...
  9. F

doubt it, probably works thoughout EU, probably US as well. ---------- Updated at 05:52 PM ---------- Yeah, by the looks of it you only need to be 18 to be able to cash it in.
  10. F

Heart of Stone giveaway! PS4 YOU GET A DLC, YOU GET A DLC, EVERYBODY GET'S A DLC!!!! (Only 1 person gets a DLC) If you're on ps4 and have the basegame of witcher 3, reply to this post and get yourself a free Hearts of Stone DLC.
  11. F

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I cannot describe the amount of love I feel for CDProjectRed, but I must try. The amazing work you've put into the witcher 3 and it's DLC's is astounding, what's even more so is the support you've given the game and DLC afterwards. The endless improvements in...
  12. F

Low Experience Points Awarded with 1.21?

Usually sidequests give rather low experience, Wild at heart is also a quest that can be (spoilers) ended early. You'll get the most experience from witcher contracts and mainquests + some larger sidequests. If you could tell me how you finished the quest, it might help explain why you only got...
  13. F

Witcher 3 wont recognise and change for my PS4 controller anymore.

Sent one just now, thanks. Hopefully it's just a simple mistake and something that's easily hotfixed.
Top Bottom