"Spoilers" Need to know weather or not I can continue playing if I get the bad ending.

+
"Spoilers" Need to know weather or not I can continue playing if I get the bad ending.

So, I was wondering if I can still continue playing the "something ends and something begins" part after you've finished the main quest even if ciri and (implied) geralt dies.
I was planning on getting the bad ending, then playing B&W, so I'm wondering if that's still possible if I get the bad ending.

So, I was wondering if I can still continue playing the "something ends and something begins" part after you've finished the main quest even if ciri and (implied) geralt dies.
I was planning on getting the bad ending, then playing B&W, so I'm wondering if that's still possible if I get the bad ending.

Yes you can still play even if you have a bad ending.

After the ending when you appear in Kaer Morhen, there is a message that says that "everything is as it was before the game's last chapter", which suggests that the post-ending gameplay is actually before the ending chronologically. That leaves Geralt's fate in the bad ending open to interpretation. However, even though that message is still in the game, the story of Blood and Wine is after the ending on the timeline, so the expansion basically confirms that Geralt survives the bad ending.

Top Bottom