Recent content by floydryan

+
  1. F

Nearing end of game (I assume?)...wondering how you level up...

I am near the end of the game, just finished the final preparations in Novigrad and am now about to leave for Skellige. I am lvl 32 but i'd like to get two more levels to enter the end fight with the master crafted gear. All remaining quests are greyed out. Is there a way to grind the two more...
  2. F

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Same here, just ran into the problem. disappointing that this is not fixed yet after all the time. it's a very good quest.
  3. F

Geralt is stealing from 6yo children!?

I don't think this was the village they lived, since there was the corpse, and there would be no reason to write a letter. In any case it felt like a loose end to me.
  4. F

Geralt is stealing from 6yo children!?

Geralt is stealing from 6yo children!? I was in Skellige, found a body amidst some ruins (Questname: Inheritance, Treasurehunt). Searching the body i found a letter. A dying man was writing his last words to his six years old son. Saying he won't make it, won't be able to teach him the...
  5. F

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because....

Who cares about replayability if the games gives you 200+ hours quality content like no other game before? Sure you can play Skyrim for 200h again and again, but noting in this game matters, there are no choices, no diversity. I think Skyrim is very boring and generic after completing the main...
  6. F

Witcher 3 expansion question

Do we know that? I don't like it at all. I want to play the expansions after completing the main story, not to start again.
  7. F

Witcher 3 expansion question

First expansion lvl ~35+, second lvl ~40+. That would be great.
  8. F

1.08 Still A Disappointment for PS4

I don't know. I payed ~350 Euro for my PS4 in spring. The game runs ok (framerate is not always smooth but definitely playable) and looks gorgeous (unless you are sitting just 1 meter away from a 42 inch screen). I would have to spend at least twice that money on a PC to get a notably better...
  9. F

[1.08]white water during and after wandering in the dark quest

i am having the same issue. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/55469-1-08-Bug-White-Water-glich-causes-corrupted-Savegames
  10. F

Monster mutagens lack unique bonuses for skill tree

I also agree. Each time a unique red monster mutagen drops i am a bit disappointed that it's not a small red one that can be upgraded. It's a bit strange that the unique mutagens feel inferior to the small generic ones. Also the decoctions are not really useful unless you upgraded your poison...
  11. F

1.08 Bug: White Water glich causes corrupted Savegames

1.08 Bug: White Water glich causes corrupted Savegames Hey, i'm in Velen, since 1.08 i had this issue two times. The water in a circular region around Geralt (~50m) becomes white. If i save the game in this state a savegame can become corrupted (loads ad infinum with loading animation intact)...
Top Bottom