Recent content by fodare

+
  1. F

Gwent not good for my health.

Modern video game developers are amateurs, this is why more and more we have toxic communities and games that just piss you off. You can tell they are amateurs because they're trying to design multiplayer games like they're single player games. Single player games can have moves that are...
  2. F

Seriously can you guys just please release Thronebreaker already

What?! Their hackneyed Witcher series has literally no indication of what to expect from this. Not to mention we're talking about a story mode.... that is a competitive card game, so your point is null. Not to mention I was referring to how polished it was, meaning they don't spend their time...
  3. F

Seriously can you guys just please release Thronebreaker already

Uhhhh, if there's this much backlash by a simple patch, do you really think their "game mode" is any closer to be polished? I wouldn't be surprised if this patch forced them to basically re-design Thronebreaker, since their direction is the opposite of good. They've probably wasted soooo much...
  4. F

I don't feel the game anymore

You game is dying Very obviously, your game is dying and it hasn't even been released. The reason is twofold: 1. your development has no direction, they're simply trying to appease the widest audience. getting too big for their britches, completely losing sight of the fact they're making a...
  5. F

POLL: Gwent in its current state as of January 2018

Where's option 7: It's not Gwent anymore.
  6. F

Gwent Tactics

Why can't it be melee - M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - melee range - R1 - R2 - R3 - R4 - R5 - melee siege - S1 - S2 - S3 - S4 - S5 - siege ? Then you'd just need to change the identification of each card instead of just blanket labeling all units...
  7. F

Gwent Tactics

Chalk it up to me being so extremely uncool that I just didn't get you're very clearly, and very obviously, super cool and hilarious joke ;) Is it possible to make the game non-all-agiley? If my spidey senses are correct then that's no, so to try to make your idea work. Are you completely...
  8. F

Gwent Tactics

I don't understand what those images mean or how it justifies agile siege weapons lol In fact, they seem to support what I said. Also, the board playing a role is a great and unique idea that should not be cast aside. But your ideas for the board mechanics don't mesh with the rest of the game...
  9. F

Mill options

Yes, I support this thread. Also, I'd like a way to lock the view you prefer, so I don't have to constantly re-select 'owned' every time I open it.
  10. F

Gwent Tactics

Uhhh, sorry, I don't like this idea. It's way to complex for very uninteresting interactions. If you want positioning to matter then don't make everything agile. You can't have everything fit on any row and also have positioning be important. These are contradictory ideas, which is why your idea...
  11. F

Game Crash

My game has had zero issues... until the latest patch. Now the game crashes over and over, seemingly at random. I'm pretty sure it's you guys with a horribly unstable client and none of those things will solve anything.
  12. F

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Minor suggestion + report It would be tremendously helpful if you milled the non-premium versions of the copies you have the premiums for. Also, where do I report bots? I've run into the a certain user multiple times, clearly a bot, as it just lets the timer run, randomly discarding cards...
  13. F

Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

All day I've been getting disconnected seemingly when I'm about to win. Makes a lot more sense now that I know the horribly unstable client can be exploited so easily.
  14. F

Immune

No, you're right. It's not actually immune to anything, you just can't target it. I guess, I didn't even know that cause my immune unit just keeps dying. So I didn't think it was actually immune to anything. I figured you wanted to use that card to protect the points it consumes, but if it's not...
  15. F

I don't feel the game anymore

None of the gold and silvers we've invested in synergize anymore so we have no options. The problem is the entire game shifted to accommodate all of the brand new mechanics that all of the brand new cards introduce... but none of the old players get any of those new cards. So all the people who...
Top Bottom