Recent content by frogmachine

+
  1. F

Review The Witcher 2

You guys are something special! Thank you! Since I don't have a 360 I won't be entering, but good luck to all applicants!
  2. F

CDP RED Spring Conference recorded footage

I NEED that picture as a wallpaper! Is it available somewhere? Now I shall gather some easter candy, slip into my cosy pants and enjoy the next 54 minutes! Thank you, CD Projekt Red, for being so ploughin' awesome!
  3. F

Can't change graphics options

I haven't overclocked the card myself. It's one of those that are "overclocked at the factury"-cards. AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3,2 GHz XFX Radeon 4890 1 GB 4 GB DDR3 RAM Haven't overclocked my computer at all. Okay :( Kinda annoying just sitting around and hoping for it to go away...
  4. F

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70816595@N06/6405307993/in/photostream/ Hope the link works. It didn't want to work with [IMG] The ground is the biggest problem. I haven't seen the game on lower settings than high, but i have a hard time imagining that it would look like this even on low.
  5. F

Nothing worked :( Looks so weird. Getting some really strange stitches on the ground.
  6. F

No i didn't tamper with the config file. Just the advanced options menu. I will try that!
  7. F

Can't change graphics options Hello! I was tweaking my graphics settings yesterday and then it kinda broke or something. I usually have the High settings on but after my attempt to tweak the settings it all went down to low. Now it doesn't matter what kind of settings i have in the options...
  8. F

Finders, Keepers...

Hahaha! Another great comic. Give us more, please!
  9. F

A drowner getting a facial.. By Geralts sword!

Thank you guys :) Thank you, Anarki_hunter, i'm really happy you noticed and appreciated even the tiniest details! And i agree with you, the randomness makes drawings not look so static. Thank you Sandisrd, i take that as a great as a great compliment! But i did draw this. I even have step by...
  10. F

Thank you guys! @secondchildren: My dA account got erased, i'm gonna create a new one soon and then i'll make sure to join!
  11. F

A drowner getting a facial.. By Geralts sword! A drawing i did a couple of months ago. Nothing fancy, just totally fun to do! Hope you enjoy it!
  12. F

toughest Boss fight in the witcher universe

My first encounter with the beast was pretty easy. He came up to me and i got a little panicy and cast the aard sign on him. And he got stunned! So i just did a finisher on him, hehe.
Top Bottom