Recent content by geekpryde

+
  1. G

Homecoming Reveal

I didn't want to write this, but I think it looks terrible. Silly looking board, harder to read/see things. Why do we need a "battlefield" for a card/board game? Old look is far superior, Not trolling, just disappointed.
  2. G

Imlerith: Sabbath

I fully agree this card is nasty. It's the most broken / abusive card I encounter in competitive play. It's the only card I would nerfed if I had some sort of say in the matter.
  3. G

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Absolutely NOT pay-to-win. You can have 100% of the cards from buying Kegs, you can have a top tier Net Deck with a 90% win rate, and if you suck at the game, you will lose 90% of the time. Playing the right card at the right moment, knowing the card synergies, a small amount of luck...
  4. G

Season of the Dryad is ending soon!

I'm looking forward to those season end rewards. Crate time!
  5. G

Patch 1.11 Changelog

Cool, like to see the fixes keep coming. I'm still loving the game!
  6. G

What good are crowns? (coins)

Im dead broke. Started Hearts of Stone with 1 crown, yes exactly ONE. Last thing I did in game before taking a month off was craft all Witcher swords & sets to Mastercrafted level. That took some doing!
  7. G

Patch 1.10 Changelog

I'm loving this patch, but did anyone find the missing indicators for the missing Gwent cards??
  8. G

Patch 1.10 Changelog

WOW!!! Awesome list of fixes!
  9. G

The 98% game....Gwent cards.

I never did understand achievements, I dont collect them and I've never looked at other players achievements. I guess it would be nice for some players to have the achievements "fixed", but why get so bent out of shape over them?
  10. G

What you expect from 1.10?

"A way to sort completed quests." +1 I dont even know why anyone makes a game and doesn't get this on the first pass. Inventory and quests should be full sortable.
  11. G

Your Favorite Gwent Card Set, Cards & Strategy

2-3 spies, plus 2-3 decoys in opening hand makes for a killer round of Gwent. I dont even bother with weather cards anymore (in any deck), since I sort of noticed myself groaning everytime I drew one.
  12. G

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Okay, well I finally have a reason to click into this thread and see about the "no XP" bug and/or design decision sticky thread is all about. I finished a bunch of quests last night and barely moved the dial on my XP. I was thinking 200-300 XP each and I'm getting either ZERO XP or at most...
  13. G

Gwent Bug? Someone smarter than me explain.

Gwent Bug? Someone smarter than me explain. Can someone much smarter than me explain how my opponent can have a score of 7, with 3 cards that have been reduced to being worth 1 point each? Or is this clearly a bug, and the reason why I lose so many Gwent games.
  14. G

Why does Geralt insist on fighting with fists?!

This happens to me too, probably 10 times in 70 hours of playing. Luckily, I've survived each time, buts its been real close before. Once I get locked on fists, I cant seem to break away to pull sword.
Top Bottom