Recent content by General17491

+
  1. G

Why does CDPR allow players to mill their whole collection?

1) So, your are saying that you would not have collected 90% of cards there if one could mill cards? If you are a collector why mill anyways? I don't get it. So it is CDPRs fault that you can not keep your hands of the mill button? 2) Bye, thanks. We will enjoy it.
  2. G

Why does CDPR allow players to mill their whole collection?

I did never understand why people would mill all their cards, especially leaders, to craft a few other ones. This game is very generous with cards compared to other card games. Didn't you expect to play other factions someday? I think it is good from the devs to give us the opportunity to do...
  3. G

Dol blathanna swordmaster

Half its Power would it make instantly bad I think. You could lower the base strength maybe. I honestly think the card is not op. Hawker Support, Ithlinne into Quen and Vrihedd Dragoon are all very low tempo plays especially when you lost the coinflip.
  4. G

Rushed patch

When starting a thread like this it would be nice if you could explain a little bit more what you mean so that people can properly discuss your thoughts.
  5. G

Hotfix is now live!

1. The first "nerf" was more like a buff except for the captain deck 2. Not quietly. It was anounced here in the official forum
  6. G

Tempo Plays are Getting out of Hand [Saovine Patch Feedback: Part 2 - The Bad]

I think it was meant to be sarcastic ;)
  7. G

Patch is live

Download started on PS4
  8. G

Spy deck not nerfed?

They said that they don't go through all card changes iirc. We will see the complete changes in the Patch Notes. ​
  9. G

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Well, the card text is not clear about that. For me it sounds like it is possible. "Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream Deploy: Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard and, if it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2." The "but not an Agent or Double Agent"-part...
  10. G

Reduce RNG in Northern Realms - Starting with Field Medic

Way too strong but good suggestion for a silver card (or even gold?). If you can choose which card to draw from your deck you are close to a Reinforcement with body and this card is already silver. You could shuffle back a useless or low strength unit and get your 3rd or 4th Reaver Hunter for...
  11. G

Any special card that triggers deploy ability?

Well, Decoy does this (kind of). "Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it." If the card you return has a deploy ability, it is triggered again. Or did you mean also golds and enemy units?
  12. G

One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

Really? I can't try it at the moment but I think if you use morvran and click for example 3 enemy cards and then the foot soldier, the three golems come out first. That does not work with vattier of course.
  13. G

One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

If I remember correctly, if you reveal the enemy cards before your foot soldiers the golems come out before the soldiers draw a card
  14. G

Monster Faction Too Strong?

Consume is the better monster deck? I haven't seen Unseen Elder a long time on rank 19. I see a lot of Dagon and there are some decent Wild Hunt builds which can be strong if their strategy pulls off. Pure consume builds are not that strong at the moment I think. Not bad, but not as strong as...
  15. G

Monster Faction Too Strong?

^Agree. If some unit is a beast it should definetely keep the beast tag. Otherwise this whole tag thing would be inconsistent. (One) less wolve(s) could bring more balance.
Top Bottom