Recent content by Georgina360

+
  1. Georgina360

Photomode: Cyberpunk 2077 vs RDR2

2. Georgina360

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Not sure what GTA game have you played. I wish Cyberpunk is like a Pokemon that can evolve. I really wished that all crappy or failed games can evolve as you have said. I will play again Cyberpunk after every patch because I can no longer get a refund and I just wanted to feel at least the value...
  3. Georgina360

Important Update

Seems fair enough and no one likes to have a second wave of disappointments and COVID 19.
  4. Georgina360

Sure they will after 3 - 6 months. After newer games have released by next year? When Cyberpunk competes to other titles with at least experienced game development? This game will die once GTA 6 comes out. [Added spoiler tags due to massive spoiler.]
  5. Georgina360

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

True. This is just a straight faced lie from CDPR. If only Steam can bring back my money.
  6. Georgina360

But you purchased an XBOX One copy of the game and the disc that you have is labeled for the old console. Reality check needs to be present all the time.
  7. Georgina360

It's really dissapointing.

If Cyberpunk was developed by Rockstar Games, that could really be a masterpiece. It's just sad that the stocks of CDPR are going down before the game was even released. I feel bad for the employees for the bad decision and management of their leaders.
  8. Georgina360

About refunds

I did not know that there is no freedom in posting things at least related to CDPR or the game? You even bother commenting on this thread. I really don't get you. Are you some kind of bouncer or security personal from CDPR? Well for me it's "Cyberpunk SCAMMED ME LAWSUIT".
  9. Georgina360

About refunds

You can't refund for more than 2 weeks or few weeks. I can re buy it if it's polished but letting my money to the void of Cyberpunk right now is not cool at all.
  10. Georgina360

C CDPR is not your friend. They are a company that profits from the gamers. Compassion is not really the thing here, it's fair trade. Purchasing a fully priced item in exchange for at least a satisfying experience of the game. If this game is on sale or free I will not even bother joining this...
  11. Georgina360

About refunds

Fingers crossed I played more than 2 hours and can't pass the prologue since I'm more concerned in my GPU heats up close to 90 degrees Celsius. I saw an article in Reddit that the game does not use the full capability of AMD CPUs but I don't want to mess up with my PC just for Cyberpunk. My PC...
  12. Georgina360

About refunds

I decided to send a refund request to Steam since the game is not as good as it was advertised. I do not think this will be fixed soon or if updates or patches will solve most of the disappointing game mechanics and choices of CDPR applied to this game.
  13. Georgina360

AFTER CREDITS CANT PLAY ANYMORE AFTER CREDITS PLEASE HELP

So much for being Gold! #Cyberjunk2077
  14. Georgina360

The AI is really lacking for this kind of game.

This is the saddest reality that might happen in the future. They might actually just release another game like Witcher 4 for free or at a low cost so they can start again with a cleaner slate just to bury the dying corpse of Cyberpunk 2077. Down the drain my hopes and $60 :giveup:
  15. Georgina360

The AI is really lacking for this kind of game.

May be, but that would be a big overhaul in the game itself. It's like the game's cyber ware, very expensive just to upgrade some few things inside V's body. I'm hoping they would use the money they earned in re modifying the game's ugly side.
Top Bottom