Recent content by Gercho7

+
  1. Gercho7

Please fix Predatory Dive already

You have to understand that the power of card is very situational, and you can play around it, now if you want to play always the same, and don't like cards that make you play different, then it's your problem, not the card problem.
  2. Gercho7

There you said that tactical advantages severs no purpose if the enemy can scorch your first card... you have pretty bad memory
  3. Gercho7

Not sure why you insist that the only purpose of tactical advantage is to buff your first unit, if that was the sole purpose, it would buff it the moment you play the first unit. Tactical advantage can be played several ways, you can use it to protect your first unit, or you can wait for some...
  4. Gercho7

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

well, in the last patch they "nerfed" sk by upping the provision cost of olaf by 1 and lowering the provision cost of knut by 1, but nobody plays just one of those, so in fact they did nothing to the combo... so maybe this patch they increase priest provision by 1 and lower the ship by 1 because...
  5. Gercho7

Matchmaking still flawed?

This thread is really funny btw... I don't even know what the people complaining are suggesting, that the game is rigged against them in particular? that the game is rigged against everyone? (that's impossible, because for each loser there is a winner), so there is the same number of winners...
  6. Gercho7

Stop special card decks!!

What if each leader, had an avatar on the field, with x points, that can be damaged, but not destroyed? (maybe in an special 3rd row, so it cannot be affected by row specific spells). That avatar would renew his points in each round... so if you dont play units, the opponent units can damage...
  7. Gercho7

NR charge/order decks are anti-fun

The triangle concept (rocket, paper and scissors) in Gwent, its not a 3 point concept, you have in the vertex control, engines, and point slam, but you can add control to a point slam, or you can add engines to a control etc... if you are playing a vertex deck, then you will find itself in more...
  8. Gercho7

Stop special card decks!!

Less prevalent than 3% of the decks out there?
  9. Gercho7

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

It's funny how you complain in one thread that the game has so much randomness, and you should be able to chose a few cards you always draw, and in a different thread when you face a type of deck you perceive to have that characteristics you want to have, you complain that is too boring...
  10. Gercho7

2) if you think you cannot win at all, just auto concede, what are you worried about? your ranking? 3) Well, changing that without balancing everything else wont make sense, it would be the engines paradise otherwise, I think engines are a bit weakier right now, but there should be small...
  11. Gercho7

Why does Ragh Nar Roog exist?

I think a way to balance it is to make it an artifact, that if removed, removes the effect, so it needs to be present in the game.
  12. Gercho7

I don't like any of your changes, except maybe the first one. 2) It's saying, i want to play rock paper and scissors, I will always select stone, and you cannot select paper, no matchmaking would be possible, unless you play a mirror match. 3) I just don't understand this... what means, all...
  13. Gercho7

Is phoenix broken?

Lock gets removed from graveyard, so won't affect an ability that triggers in the graveyard. And phoenix has 2 conditions, the original card, with cost 13, if its in the game would be viviened up to 13, or the hatchling, which is a token, that transforms into phoenix as order, the tokens have...
  14. Gercho7

Remember its a card game, by definition, there should be some randomness, I don't think there is another card game with less randomness than Gwent, obviously I don't know them all. As I said, there are other games without randomness at all, but if you play card games, you cannot complain about...
  15. Gercho7

The game has ways to give more control, tutors, thinning, etc, I think its one of the less random card games out there, way less than MTG at least, unless you want to play chess, there is no randomness there... Think about it, 25 cards, you draw 16 with 6 to 7 mulligans, add thinning and one...
Top Bottom