Recent content by Gernia

+
  1. G

What would make the game perfect for you?

Heh... you and all your graphics stuff.... Cooking man, thats what this game needs.... And deeper quests so you actually need to actually think. So well, redkit will get me this.....
  2. G

Potion Of Clearance

Potion Of Clearance Well, i bought this potion just to have it in reserver (aka i arrive at some boss/mobs and have no way to defeat them with current build). And then i get in to a though fight... i end up eating my food in combat to stay alive. hmmm are my potions not lasting as long as they...
  3. G

Heavy attacks completely broken?

Yeah to be honest the heavy I rarely use the heavy attacks, and when I use them its to finish the lone monster.
  4. G

The lack of level scaling is ruining my immersion.

Im sooo glad stuff dont scale, but maybe on the easiest difficulty that could be an option. I see the lvls of humans as their skill level, and that geralt cant kill everything with ease i see as an necessary sacrifice
  5. G

Most stupid kills you have done

Most stupid kills you have done Met a monster in the woods.... and lvl 20 leshen, not a problem in of it self, but that Geralt at that moment was lvl 8 and i played on death march sat some hindrances in my way.. until i figured out you can just spam quickattack and kill it without problem (aka...
  6. G

Please Show Me How It Should Be Done - Via The Magic Of Youtube.

Something i noticed about wrights is that you can see the lantern glow on the ground when they are invisible, and thus get a idea of where they will pop out next
  7. G

Named Blades, What to do?

What? witcher gear? didnt know that.. How can you upgrade them? only green item i have that i remember is the serpentine silver sword.
  8. G

Blue = magic item yellow/orange = epic/relic cant remember green and thus you get some really valluable items when you take them appart
  9. G

Named Blades, What to do? When you are running around picking up gear you will come over a lot of named blades that are pointless to equip(worse stats, dont fit your playstyle). Any point in keeping them around? Since you dont have an stash to put them in. I know that you should check with an...
  10. G

Food in witcher 3!

And do you get any stats how much vitality is refilled by what food?
  11. G

Food in witcher 3!

There is noo cooking??? Aaaand here i thought i bought and RPG... glad i bought this on PC(even with the consolefied menus) couse this shitt needs to be modded in... Like i have plants and herbs like a apothecary and enough meat to make a butcher happy..... but i cant cook my meat? When eating...
  12. G

Very Angry - charging £50 and doesn't work with M+K

Well might be me not figuring stuff out fast enough... But must admit i hate the menus.. to get out of them i have to smash escape multiple times(like 5 times..) go into map, and i press esc... and why am i not back in game again... makes no sense(for pc at least) Had multiple instances where...
  13. G

Food in witcher 3!

Food in witcher 3! Love this game :) (other than the UI, with sadly feels like a bad console one) But im sitting here with 20 raw meat.... as i thought i could cook it, you know to get better food. And im not finding the menu to do that. Am i just missing an entire part of the game here? Or is...
  14. G

Missing In Action

Missing In Action Just cant find the bug raport page, so guessing this is it. After running to the battlefield and finding the shield the quest it wants us to follow the dog. But the dog is now stuck inn some of the enscansments and alas making me unable to follow him.
  15. G

Stores selling the game before I as an preorder gets it?

Stores selling the game before I as an preorder gets it? I saw the game on steam as pre order, and as an avid fan and supporter of this game i bought it (with expansion pass) to get it as early as possible. Cause thats why you buy the game on pre order yeah? to get it as early as possible (pre...
Top Bottom