Recent content by GethroShepard

+
  1. GethroShepard

Yeah, there are things to fix... But also we have things to enjoy

Story, graphics and music... Well... I call that a movie. If I can't hack because it freeze the screen, if I can't touch a camera because it lock in place my character, if I can't see my character even in the item screen... I don't enjoy it. It is a good movie but a poor game. When they...
  2. GethroShepard

State of console players?

This whole thing make me recall the Dragon Age Inquistion hell I lived. I was one of the xbox360 player and, at that time, a lot of people said that, because of that the game was less good that wanted with the release of the new consoles. And each and every patches destroyed a fully...
  3. GethroShepard

Is Cyberpunk 2077 a Sandbox game or not?

No. By definition, a sandbox is a world you can interact with. You can modify/interact part of it or his inhabitants to a certain level. CP2077 has one and only one interaction for us : killing everybody on sight. Too small scale to be called sandbox. It is an openworld.
  4. GethroShepard

Whats with this Obessions Over the Police?

Sorry about that. I'm a bit bitter after seeing the final game. So much bugs, glitches and practical issues... I can't be stealthy because all the ennemies know where I am at the second I make a silent takedown, I can't hack cameras because my character become glued to the ground once I release...
  5. GethroShepard

Well, let me answer you. Reactions of NPC : 1. When you pick up something valuable, they come to ask you what is it. 2. You steal something outside a house and they get intrigued. 3. They see you stealing something and send killers on your tracks. 4. When you sell Dwemers objects, you may have...
  6. GethroShepard

To grill3 : I never said I liked to kill everyone in sight. I just said that the only interaction you can have with the NPC in this game is by killing them. Too bad for this vast city but in this game the one and only way to progress is with a weapon in hand. I seriously hoped for something...
  7. GethroShepard

I hate the police system in this game. Numerous time, I have a warrant against me because of a stray bullet hitting a passerby. It happens a lot when i fight indoor and an enemy stand before a door or a window with NPC wlaking around outside like the Armagedon is not happening next door. But...
  8. GethroShepard

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

I keep the game on my HDD because I want the updates. Once all the updates are here and a good modding tool is released, I will modify the game and really play this game. If no modding tool is released, I will delete it. They can do what they want, it is their product and I am only a consumer...
  9. GethroShepard

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

My avatar is an Asari of the Mass Effect game. You'll never see this scene in the actual game and it is a pity. Really classy alien race...
  10. GethroShepard

Decent RPG with normal cutscenes like Witcher 3

"A lot of science fiction is fantasy with nuts and bolts painted on the outside." Terry Pratchett. (1948 - 2015)
  11. GethroShepard

What game are you currently playing

Trails of Cold Steel 4. You just need to have a 1000+ hours game to really understand all the story. Piece of cake. If you forget accessories IRL like sleeping, eating, taking a shower... What a monster of a game...
  12. GethroShepard

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

A great thank you to all the posters and the OP. You give me some beautiful piece of love here. And a great thank you for all this car designers who worked since decades to make us dream of incredible futurs where we seriouly put our ass in this breathtaking beauties.
  13. GethroShepard

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

In fact, with that you give the answer to the OP. This game can not be what we dreamed beacause CDPR is unable to made it. The next generation open world is a dead world where the only thing a player can do outside the quest is killing innocent passerby because... it is the only thing he can do...
  14. GethroShepard

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

For Skyrim, it must be a bug. NPC have a life, go to the tavern, their shops... And they have different responses if you use magic near them, unsheat your weapon, run nacked, have a reputation in different guilds. The only guys walking around aimlessy are the guards.
  15. GethroShepard

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Just release a final bug fix. Additionnal systems or gimmicks will only break other still functionnal part of the game. Let the modders finish the game and let the devs clean the mess. A modders friendly tool would be great.
Top Bottom