Recent content by Glocon

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Thank you CD Projekt. This game is a masterpiece, and deserves to be preserved from the passage of time! To this day, I still enormously enjoy it, and don't find the same incredibly immersive atmosphere in most recent games, even excellent ones (RDR2...). I love you folks!
  2. G

Recent convert to the Witcher world.

Well, 14 days * 10 hours per day = 140 hours. Comparing with my own experience, I put approx. 50 hours for Witcher 1, 40 hours for Witcher 2 and, actually, 260 hours for Witcher 3, with a lot of quest missing. Why not to take your time a little? =) By the way, after Witcher 3 you can play...
  3. G

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  4. G

GOTY edition questions

Well, I play with DSR (2700*something) and it adds a lot to this game. Vegetation has so many thin details that supersampling is needed. I hope it will be officially added to the game.
  5. G

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Hello CDPR, witchers and witcherettes, With new graphic cards, a lot of people can play the game maxed out, and a lot of them could go further beyond that. And even more in the future. What we can do now: .ini tweaks (helped by mods) allow to push some settings way further. The most...
  6. G

The "GOTY" denomination afraid me a little but... THERE_IS_HOPE_AGAIN!
  7. G

World Fog - Please Let the Game Be Free

It *is* possible to remove fog without STLM. I did myself, with another mod or while tweaking .ini, I don't remember (I think that you can tweak the fog intensity in the .ini). What's sure is that removing fog requires to improve draw distances hugely. Another thing is that the fog can be...
  8. G

Hello folks. As a PC user, I think that the new upcoming consoles - PS4.5 and XboX One 1.5 - are a very good thing. Because, now, CD Projekt can really release an enhanced edition with upgraded graphics (ubersampling, draw distance, and everything) without completely leave consoles back. Or...
  9. G

You said lens flare?

You said lens flare? Dear CDPR, First of all, thank you a million times. W3 was an excellent game from the start, and you improved it so much. Thanx a lot for listening players as you did. You are the studio I always dreamed for. And here I am, with 222 hours on my first run, and I just...
  10. G

Hardcore Mode

Excellent post Oinabilac! I agree with every single point. I started the game with a sign build but I finally don't use them cause they are obviously cheated. I don't use decoctions either. Then I stopped the game, after 185h of full love, because it became way too easy, and it broke my...
  11. G

Share Your Screenshots!!!

So many beautiful pics here. Thank you all. A little contribution:
  12. G

I don't totally agree with you. IMO, an Enhanced Edition can be useful for CD Projekt even if it's not an immediate return of investment. An Enhanced Edition is a long term investment. Because of such things, CD Projekt conquered gamer's hearts, and earned their respect and admiration...
  13. G

Please add a new, higher difficulty level!

Thank you! Let us have difficulty without commiting hara-kiri at the first mistake =)
  14. G

Please add a new, higher difficulty level!

@moderator: why dit my thread get merged with a permadeath one? I personnaly NEVER asked for permadeath. These are two different things. Besides, now when you open this thread, you don't see my first message and you think that it's a permadeath poll.
  15. G

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

This. And if changing artistic direction needs too much work (more than just filters), please allow us, at least, to push graphic settings farther. I want this game to exploit my PC horsepower in 10 years. Beauty happens with simple things. It can start, without too much work (IMHO), by: -...
Top Bottom