Recent content by godagarah5000

+
  1. godagarah5000

Patch 1.2

any chance we can get a dlc that adds more character creation options and lets u change your looks at a specialty clinic or ripperdoc like age, height, weight, muscle definition, bust size, junk size, cyber arms looks cyber legs looks, add vampire fangs, more eyes options like cyber eyes, etc?
  2. godagarah5000

Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

now we just need a mods tab and have it on console
  3. godagarah5000

dlc ideas

Oh on that note being able to join or rejoin depending on life path a corp too
  4. godagarah5000

dlc ideas

any ideas post em here i'll kick it off with one a ripperdoc that lets you customize cosmetic looks like hair eyes and other stuff in character creation but more like say you want a borge sounding voice and look borged out and others of that nature as one example and make it so if you make a new...
  5. godagarah5000

So...Werewolves?!

"who are their progenitors you ask? the techno necromancers of alpha centari!!!"
  6. godagarah5000

1.1 - Megabuilding H10 is now mislabled H11

on the note of bugs don't call your car when in the afterlife parking lot your car will be on the other side stuck trunk first in the ground and if lucky you'll only make it just in time for it to explode in your face in spectacular fashion and have to pay for another repair lol 1611437704 I...
  7. godagarah5000

So...Werewolves?!

vampires are in the lore too
  8. godagarah5000

Self-Driving Car *Spoiler Alert*

Ha that gif and comment in the same post about it being top notch was great made my day xD
  9. godagarah5000

Thanks for the CD Project Red

hope to see this game have some cool dlc soonish like the game soo far anywho
  10. godagarah5000

Thanks for the CD Project Red

according to a friend someone hacked my profile and added a pic not sure if theyre just covering for themselves messing with me but yeah real nice friend i almost got banned for it if its true that i was hacked and if not i almost got banned due to an idiot friend
  11. godagarah5000

How to Obtain V's Red Sword?

wonder if they'll add it in the future if its not yet in the game 1609886234 also someone messed up my profile either my friend is lying or i really got hacked by someone
  12. godagarah5000

How to Obtain V's Red Sword?

maybe try knocking it loose thats what ill try ill keep ya posted and let uk if i can get it edit: i couldn't get it
  13. godagarah5000

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

maybe the elder scroll's franchise
  14. godagarah5000

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

definitely the mass effect series for certain ;P 1576796064 oh and elex
Top Bottom