Recent content by grandmaJOY

+
  1. G

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

The one thing I want is more content/quests. I've run-through this content many times and dressing it up won't help me be interested in it, nor pay money for such window-dressing.
  2. G

I wish this game had character save partitions.

right there with ya, OP. I've never played a game that didn't have separate character saves so it freaks me out EVERY time I have to save.
  3. G

New list of what mods currently work/don't work?

I am sorry for any confusion, since these in-game items are called "mods" I didn't specify further. But you are correct that I am only talking about Mods in/from/by the actual CP2077 game - not anything from Nexxus or other 3rd parties. There used to be a list or two (quite outdated now)...
  4. G

New list of what mods currently work/don't work?

I've spent a frustrating amount of time looking for a current list of mods that actually work now. Can anyone post a link to something current? For example, I have RESIST mod equipped, but it still doesn't show in STATS. Thanks for your help, chooms.
  5. G

Can't save game BUG

This seems to be connected to the "auto save" bug -- although I thought that bug had been fixed=( Today I was in the open world, and had just finished a random combat. I was no longer in combat. The zone was not "Hostile" , there was no reason I shouldn't have been able to save the game yet...
  6. G

What do you want CDPR to prioritize

I really need NEW CONTENT. There will always be bugs, there will always be work-arounds. But without new content, I'm not sure I can stomach another run-through=( I really like this world (well, except for Johnny) and while each of my 3 run-throughs have been enjoyable, I ran out of content...
  7. G

Secret quest "highway man" bugged

I can't recall how I got there, but if you think the "normal order" you mentioned is necessary I will try that on my next play-through. Thank you for the response.
  8. G

The Highwayman

Same, very disappointing
  9. G

Secret quest "highway man" bugged

I just encountered the same bug. Any way to fix or workaround?
  10. G

Invisible headgear mod?

While I expect them to add full cosmetic slots, a simple helmet visible/invisible toggle would be a nice start for a game that clearly espouses STYLE is EVERYTHING
  11. G

I found a work around for the non-lootable drones.

I've been jumping in any vehicle and pushing them out of the way once I'm certain I can't loot it:)
  12. G

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

SO MUCH YES! This world is amazing and even though the bugs are annoying ("just reload" every 10 minutes) I do want more and more for the future.
  13. G

[PC 1.05] Almost all my weapon tooltips are gone. I cannot see stats or info on weapons.

The lengthy descriptions - that others had suggested could be causing the problem - seem to have been my problem. I switched up my resolutions and found one that allows even the very long descriptions to be seen and I'm happy to say that (so far) I can now mouse-over items in my inventory...
  14. G

[PC 1.05] Almost all my weapon tooltips are gone. I cannot see stats or info on weapons.

Thank you for the reply, I wish that were true but I was in the world and not in combat. I finally went back several saves and found one before the corruption. Now I just have my "normal" state of play whereby I can't get stats on any ranged weapons at vendors or in my inventory. I've read...
  15. G

I have had this same major bug since I started playing. At first I could not mouse over any weapons in my inventory but I could "click" on them and then change screens to my equipped and could compare them. Then it stopped allowing me to mouse over STORE inventory. Today, not only can I not...
Top Bottom