Recent content by Gregorian_1738

+
  1. G

When do people think we get the game, we was told we bought will come?

How do you change the 15 minute lifepaths or that 98% of the dialogue has no impact on the story as an RPG? What are you going to do, get all the voice actors, directors and Keanu back? Sure, we may get fixes for T-posing and even the 8mb file limit size for saves by February but ultimately...
  2. G

Microsoft offering full refund for Cyberpunk2077 on Xbox consoles

Brick & Mortar Retailers now offering refunds as well. https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Cyberpunk-2077-Refund/td-p/1372500/page/2
  3. G

Important update for PlayStation users

So that February patch, you guys looking forward to that in 62 days? Gonna be sweet, am I right?
  4. G

Important update for PlayStation users

*Grabs Popcorn* Waiting for Microsoft to follow suit later this afternoon.
  5. G

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

I foolishly purchased it digitally through Best Buy and now I'm stuck with this game with it's horrible NPC Ai, Police that spawn right behind you and 10 minute LifePaths that don't matter for 99% of the game. Pour out some liquor on the concrete for me homies.
  6. G

Toggle aim for PC is badly needed.

Along with the walk button. Toggle aim & walk....lol. Like how does any game get released without these most basic of basic features?
  7. G

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

I use controller and it still does it so it seems to be universal.
  8. G

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

Same, have plenty of stamina, Not overweight. It just stops working, then a couple minutes later it starts working again.
  9. G

W and S key are "sticky"

My character would just refuse to sprint about 25% of the time on PC but using controller. I hit the button and it just doesn't work despite having plenty of stamina. Enough to be annoying.
  10. G

Refund problems

Digital Foundry, perhaps the premier experts in benchmarking literally called the game "unplayable" and have video showings consistent dips into 15 FPS with constant crashes. FIFTEEN FRAMES PER SECOND.
  11. G

Refund problems

I think it's more that they are just over-whelmed by refund request and can't possibly process them all. Just too many.
  12. G

Crouching Tiger (Stealth Perk) Seems Broken

Glad it's working for at least one person. Still broken for me. I even used the stopwatch app on my phone and timed it moving from distant point A to B while crouched in stealth mode. Taking the perk didn't increase my movement speed at all.
  13. G

Beat on the brat: Arroyo

Funny you should mention this, I tried the "cheese" method where you drop a melee weapon right before the fight then equip it mid-fight. Beat this guy with a freaking metal baseball bat for a solid 10 minutes (carefully dodging b/c he is a 1/2 hit kill if he punches you). After 10 minutes of...
  14. G

Can't Complete "Don't Lose Your Mind"

The Delamaine missions are all broke for me still after 1.04. The Hotfix said it fixed it but nah.
Top Bottom