Recent content by GutterWizard

+
  1. GutterWizard

The Problem with Nilfgaard

I agree that NG needs some rethinking. The archetype that I see most disproportionately represented is the assimilate/spying. It seems odd that such a consistently powerful game can be played with an archetype that entirely hangs on the opponent playing units. It ends up being so good because...
  2. GutterWizard

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of the Dryad - Still Missing

Is CD using win rate information to inform its balancing of cards and factions? At the end of the day, I think those rates are the single most important factor in determining whether the game is currently balanced. However, at a minimum, the analysis should factor in the choice of leader...
  3. GutterWizard

Ciri Nova first impression

I like the idea, and it seems good to me that there is a provision limitation tied to the card. If Nova survives into the next round, you're looking at a total point value of 18 for her (8 in the previous round, 8 more in the next). The shield nullifies one-shot, damage-based removal, leaving...
  4. GutterWizard

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Agreed. Yenn needs rebalancing. Few other cards can so powerfully combine both removal and point gain... For example: Remove 10+ point opposition card... Next: summon said card on NG side with any of multiple cards which allow it... Point swing of 20 points (plus or minus depending on whether...
  5. GutterWizard

Game Out of Sync = Forfeit

Same problem. It's actually consistently every game for me. Yikes.
Top Bottom