Recent content by GwentStefani

+
  1. G

CDPR, Please make Cyberpunk 2077 as offensive as possible

I'm just musing. Not necessarily directed towards anyone in this thread.
  2. G

There definitely is a two-sides-of-the-same-coin dynamic going on these days. One camp is oversensitive and offended at everything if it doesn't suit their social ideology, the other is oversensitive to attributing perceived oppressed groups having big roles in games as blatant pandering(Though...
  3. G

So CDPR is getting gaslighted by social justice warriors into thinking their view is culturally myopic? The only way to appease these criticisms is disingenuously curate it so certain groups aren't showed in a bad light ever, and then it becomes as subtle as a sledgehammer. Just stick to your...
  4. G

So what cards do you all think is the least useful?

I think Ciaran has great bluff potential. If played properly, the threat of a Toruviel can force a further over-commitment and lead to a bigger card advantage
  5. G

Anyone else struggling to enjoy Gwent?

I guess "viable" wouldn't be the correct word, i'm definitely winning well above 50%-- Just that the playstyle which Scoia is forced into is unfulfilling and easy hard countered. And i'm not all that interested in the other Factions other than Skellige, which i don't think is all that fun with...
  6. G

Anyone else struggling to enjoy Gwent?

Sure, but I stopped playing and stopped having fun for different reasons. I spent $60, played till level 36 or something, and milled my entire Monster deck in order to play a good Scoia deck, but due to how expensive it is to actually make a viable deck i STILL can't. The game became one of...
  7. G

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

her Expected Value is crazy high and it simply isn't fun to play against, i like these suggestions
  8. G

I'm 36-0......is this game too easy?

I use a similar deck and yours seems even less versatile and easily counterable, especially when you keep in mind cards that are in the game but are not acquired yet. Cards like Milva, Phillipa, Aeromancy, Borkh, Geralt: Igni, Dimeritium Bomb, Monster Weather Decks, etc. cause serious problems...
  9. G

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

i actually rescind what i said earlier, i think the progression is fine:stoptrolling:
  10. G

The Monster Deck Meta is Annoying

hahaha i think i did, your name seems familiar. i was a Scoia. despite how salty i was i even gave you a gg :)
  11. G

its a weather deck with card advantage though, what i find broken is that combo in conjunction with weather decks. buffed resil units will get wiped by the weather
  12. G

whats your counter to the strategy i faced in my post above yours then? it seems broken imo
  13. G

I played a game today where a weather deck opened with geralt/ciri and passed(keep in mind monster passive and ciri ability). Whether or not i challenge, anything i do results in conceding a huge card advantage. The final turn consisted of him lollygagging for a few turns, delaying his weather...
  14. G

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

despite being mindful of the mulling values and understanding i don't know the possible back-end shenanigans that go on in pack openings(like guaranteed x rarity in x kegs), the pricing/progression does seem bad. the steeper the prices, the less encouraging it is to self-theorycraft and moreso...
  15. G

1st Wave

i did seconds after they announced it at e3 but didn't get in
Top Bottom