Recent content by H0m3wr3ck3r

+
  1. H

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

What about us people who don't have any friends? Because our wives won't let us hang around them anymore :'( Is this considered to be discrimination from CDPR? or is it no ball/whipped syndrome from my end? P.s. i'm joking.................., i have one friend.
  2. H

Wild Boar of the Sea: Very balanced card

I got milled to 0 cards yesterday, i was playing a deck with no discards (still won FYI).... Mill will destroy these decks.. So my suggestion is, if you're coming up against alot of these discard decks, play a mill deck for an easy win.. People will stop playing discard very quickly if Mill...
  3. H

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

CDPR: "What we didn’t realize back then was that we also started slowly drifting away from our original vision for standalone GWENT. While fighting with the everyday reality of regular updates and content drops, we lost sight of what was unique and fun about the game. And you played a big role...
  4. H

Milva's Ability - Works as intended?

Sorry, yes i did mean Deck not graveyard.. I guess it does seem ok to me now that i've had time to reflect on it and the salt to disappear. Surprised it's not used more, could be quite creative with it, in round 3... if only i didn't despise Scoai'tael and their users :D Anyway thanks for the...
  5. H

Milva's Ability - Works as intended?

Milva's Ability - Works as intended? Is it intended that when someone plays a face down card only, then you play a normal bronze/silver card, the opponent then plays MILVA, and only the unit on your side of the board is discarded to the Grave Yard? is this correct?
  6. H

What rank did you get to this season?

R20 for third season in a row :<, with custom 5 frost deck, used Iris for the first time this season, warriors and lacerate. Should have swapped warriors out cause they're crap, but i'm stubborn.. Maxed at 4400, couldn't compete with the skill of players and their strong decks at that point. FBM
  7. H

Tricks to playing more Gwent - Help

This is a pretty good one, i'll just have to sacrifice my sanity through a few episodes of Greys Anatomy :) then i can say i'm not enjoying it, by then she should be hooked, and i'll be able to slip away for a while,, fingers crossed haha... Will definitely be giving this a go..
  8. H

This!!!!!! now this is the type of suggestion i need,, you are a champion my friend!! :)
  9. H

Are you looking for a new husband by any chance?? wink wink :) ok, ill use your suggestion and let you know how it goes, might get a black eye..
  10. H

Tricks to playing more Gwent - Help So, this chick that's been hanging around me a bit lately, my wife, doesn't like me playing Gwent... Super Mario is ok though, for some reason.. As you can imagine it's quite difficult to climb or even play when you're in this situation. She's pretty hot...
  11. H

How many female players out there?

I agree with tmelange completely, I can't see any issue with some women in their bikinis hosting the tournaments ...
  12. H

Round start mulligan UI frozen

Not sure whether it was exactly the cause but, i had this a few times aswell. I read somewhere that the Gwentup/Tracker may have been causing the issue? Since i have stopped using these i have not the problem again... so it "might" not be a CDPR issue
  13. H

To Add Diversity

To Add Diversity Not sure if this has been discussed but, If there were ever an ability to have more diversity between decks, If you were able to select your own three Bronze Special cards that Ida, Dethmold, Gremist, Waterhag and Vahemar spawn? Maybe having first light in there as a...
  14. H

Gwent Challenger! Time for bets

IMO The "Pro's" don't have a snowballs chance in hell.. Lifecoach will do the best out of the four of them but wont make it past the 2nd round if he even gets there. My bet is ProNeo to take it Just my opinion,
  15. H

Taunts

Taunts Hey The Taunts are getting a bit stale, just wondering if we could get some new ones? maybe like... 1. "Did your grandma help you copy this Meta Deck?" 2. "Brouver Hoog? Copied deck? Derrr i reached 4500mmr derrrrr" 3. "An Arachas Bohemoth and Vran Warriors? With Dagon? No way!" 4...
Top Bottom