Recent content by halofreak1990

+
  1. halofreak1990

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Noticed all these, too. On a pre-1.6 save loaded into 1.6 which I then progressed into Act 2.
  2. halofreak1990

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

The problem was that if you were following the dialog, halfway through, the choices would disappear, and you would be left guessing what name belonged to which doll. So it's not not paying attention, but paying attention to other things instead of what is in the middle of the screen for a...
  3. halofreak1990

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I do this, too. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, especially, is very immersive with the HUD disabled, to the point where, while traversing the city, more than once, I forgot it was a game. The movement, physics, etc. are so close to what you'd expect them to be IRL, it's scary, sometimes.
  4. halofreak1990

Meth head V has got to go.

Yet, none of this has stopped me from trying to maintain a normal day/night rhythm in the game. My character wakes up at 6 am, puts on their clothes and ventures out into the world, making sure to be back home anywhere between 6 and 8 pm. They then take a shower and spend the rest of the evening...
  5. halofreak1990

Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

Mfw the breasts in the image on the left would qualify as the 'large' in Cyberpunk. GTA does the proportions a lot better, imo. Not just of the breasts, but the body in general. CD PR, take note.
  6. halofreak1990

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

On my male Nomad playthrough I pretty much only killed men, making sure I performed non-lethal takedowns on the women whenever I could. You don't _have_ to kill them. Though you then run into the dilemma of leaving unconscious women lying around for people to take advantage of.
  7. halofreak1990

Show me your outfit of choice!

Same. Still rocking my starter gear, though mildly upgraded.
  8. halofreak1990

Patch 1.2

Not sure about performance traversing the world, but the UI feels a lot faster on my Xbox One X. Dismantling items no longer incurs a 1-2 second pause after each action, and the menus as a whole feel a lot more responsive.
  9. halofreak1990

Kudos on the improved sleeping animation

I see. Will have to try this out later today.
  10. halofreak1990

Kudos on the improved sleeping animation

Sadly, it seems to be a PC exclusive feature, for now. On my Xbox One X, V still sleeps in the old position.
  11. halofreak1990

Patch 1.2

Can confirm. On Xbox One X, V has yet to learn how to sleep properly.
  12. halofreak1990

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Or, at the very least, not provide them with any heads up out of courtesy. Just let them whine over the patch notes not checking enough boxes, since it's never enough, anyway.
  13. halofreak1990

Did you forget that Cyberpunk's mantra is "style over substance"? Forget about the stats and just wear whatever you like. I've stuck with V's starting gear for most of my playthrough for that very reason.
  14. halofreak1990

As explained by other people, unlike developers who have to ensure that a change does not break existing code, Modders can focus on specific issues, completely independent of other things. Hence why certain mods conflict with one another, from outright not working together to requiring a...
  15. halofreak1990

It is clear to me that you have not actually done anything with software development at all or on a codebase larger than a few thousand lines, and most definitely not on a project that is more than a few years old. Otherwise you would have known things like this are actually not this easy to fix...
Top Bottom