Recent content by Hassene_Gadacha_As

+
  1. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

Thank you, that was fast. I see cutting consoles it's starting to give its advantages
  2. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Whats the point of emotes when some of the leaders dont speak.

I would have said it better, but ,anyway, congratulations
  3. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Matta Hu'uri?

There are downsides, but I agree they are really too few. and yes, iot should not have 6 power, for Syndicate and NG it's basically a must. A nerf is needed, but it's not broken, just too good
  4. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Bug: premium stratagems showing as non premium in game

Yep, I raised the issue already, but no follow up. I paid good money for this... 1576146892 Any follow up to this?
  5. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Remove all Tutor Leaders (Francesca's Mystic Echo)

I only agree for Mystic Echo and Pincer Maneuver. The other abilities have big limitations enough, but Echo and Pincer they are just too versatile and straight-up 2 more cards in hand with no drawbacks or limitations They could stay, but they would need a hard, very hard provision nerf Thay...
  6. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

The amount of absolutes in this thread it's scary. I am sure it's going to end up like the "Francesca is dead" meme before she wrecked last season
  7. Hassene_Gadacha_As

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

The worst iOS device the game runs on is Iphone 6s, look for something with slighlty better specifics
  8. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Why Hyperthin is bad

Why are you complaining about something that is not OP by your own admission?
  9. Hassene_Gadacha_As

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Right, so Monsters always start first?
  10. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

I honestely like the black and white knignts far more, even though they are going to be static
  11. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Francesca dominance in ladder

Lol, it seems like yesterday when the patch notes dropped and people were complaining that francesca was now trash....
  12. Hassene_Gadacha_As

New Leader Ability Speculation

Yarpen in ST is an insult. I hope to see Vivaldi for SY, but I doubt it
  13. Hassene_Gadacha_As

Can someone please explain turn end mechanics? Is this broken?

I am using this thread to understand a mechanic. How does picking cards each turn work? I see people between turn 2 and 3 keep playing after a pass just to thin their decks, but how does it work? If one does it in the first turn you would only have card disadvantage
Top Bottom