Recent content by hazelrah

+
  1. H

A thank you note

Congratulations! And no one cares how many awards you guys get - we all already know that you're amongst the best game developers ever to grace this planet. Keep up the amazing work!
  2. H

The Politics of The Witcher 2. Part 1: Factions Overview (spoilers)

Great job with the blog, especially with the diagram. It shows how 'The Witcher 2' has gone to places in storytelling where almost no other game has gone before.
  3. H

Triss and Yennefer

Hm. Well, I gotta say, I think considerably less of pre-game Geralt, as well as sorceressess now.
  4. H

Who did you give Alvin to?

I chose Shani because of those reasons. She's at least honest to you, not plotting any major conspiracies behind your back. INSANE as this may sound- I might actually go for some sort of 'faithful' path in the sequel. Might be a 'waste' of potential love interests- but I'll cling on to the hope...
  5. H

Triss and Yennefer

Who's 'she'?
  6. H

TW2 is a short game?

I agree. It seems some people are getting more and more angsty and frantic as the release nears.
  7. H

How many times have you completed The Witcher?

I'll be starting my second playthrough sometime soonish, but I want to finish 'Medical Problems' first.I'll definitely be siding with the Order again, if just because Siegfried is such a great bro.
  8. H

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

'The Witcher' is, without a doubt, the best Western videogame that I have played up to this point in my life.
  9. H

Triss is still in The Witcher 2 but Where is ... another....woman..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c I totally agree with that.
  10. H

TW2 is a short game?

That was a good post. Really had me for a second, and it made the impact all the stronger.All you panicky people, listen to this lady.
  11. H

Why are the sex cards not returning in The Witcher 2?

Yeah, exactly. Real cutscenes. So just those four?
  12. H

Why are the sex cards not returning in The Witcher 2?

What sex SCENES were there in the first game?-Peasant girl in the mill-Shani-TrissAny more?
  13. H

DLC's are so stupid.

Penny Arcade's covered that. It's really hard to take Bioware seriously anymore.
  14. H

Speculation on story choices, thoughts? ideas?

Whoa, I learned a bunch of new words from that post alone. Thanks for that.I hate the Sorceresses because I think there's already too many shadow organizations as it is. With the Order, at least they'll be sentencing people to death face to face, unlike the Sorceresses.Although I agree that the...
  15. H

Speculation on story choices, thoughts? ideas?

Going back to the topic, one of my main reasons for having Geralt side with the Order in the first game was to stop the Lodge of Sorceresses from coming to power in Temeria. I'm hoping this'll make them my antagonists in my playthrough of the sequel.I never could stand the bastards scheming...
Top Bottom