Recent content by HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

+
  1. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Russian Cyberpunk

Just wow here too, some really talented folks are here! Oo
  2. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

That's SICK! Freaking cool, man! Oo :-))) 1607295170 200% support this idea!
  3. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Bloody Corpos everywhere but they can't get me!!! ;D ;-)
  4. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Okay, girls & boys, challenge me too please! :mad:(y) PS: Anybody else use on his FB avatar the C2077 theme? I think pretty cool all of them. :) Yeah, I doing every day 1 new, with my countdown from 10 to one! ;D :)))
  5. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Okey-dokey! ;D
  6. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Hello, Night City!

I think this comment is just kind of cancer, like when someone watch a new trailer about an upcoming hack'n'slash RPG & only thing write/say as feedback in the comment section: "Diablo with XY skin", meh
  7. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

FP VS TP - perspective matters

TPS view is a must have thing, sorry! So I would recommend to have both FPS & TPS view in Cyberpunk 2077
  8. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

The Witcher Art Contest Winners

Cool fan arts! Congrats to the winners!^
  9. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Exclusive video interview with 3 Hungarian colleagues of the Witcher3's Developer Team - Answers for the fan questions about the Witcher 3 in the CDPR Hi all, hope you don't mind, I repost this once more with an update: Hi all Witcher fan, I was lucky enough to make an exclusive video...
  10. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Exclusive, 70 minutes of Witcher 3 video interview Hi all Witcher fan, I was lucky enough to make an exclusive video interview with 3 Hungarian colleagues of the Witcher3's Developer Team (& get answers for the fan questions about the Witcher 3), in the CD Projekt RED studio, Warsaw, Poland! :)...
  11. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

The colors just DEPEND on the actual weather as well, since the weather will be dynamic! ;) :)
  12. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Awesome, totally, just as I guessed! But even, if the Recommended System Requirements are a little bit higher for the final version of Witcher 3, I will gladly upgrade my Gamer PC! ;) The Collector's Edition for PC just pre-ordered for ages ago & just can't wait to play!!! :)
  13. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Contest 4 - The one with the comic book

Hi, for all of the competitions the rules are the same & you can check out here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/31651-10-years-of-Forums-competitons-rules
  14. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Kinley's Post-Gamescom Giveaway

Cool, it's really nice I will share now on my FB page!^ :)
Top Bottom