Recent content by HoneyVadger

+
  1. H

Gwent Masters - changes to CP licensed tournaments (Gwent Slam)

This is great news. Thank you so much CDPR for being a company that listen to community feedback even when sometimes it is not communicated in the most diplomatic way. We are all really passionate about this game and want it to succeed just as much as you do. I just hope Lifecoach and his team...
  2. H

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

These are great changes and a good step in the right direction. I think making these changes, seeing how the meta responds, then adding more to adjust NR, NG and monsters is the smartest way to go about things.
  3. H

Old Epidemic Artwork was better

You are right, there are many other cards in the game which depict death, etc. However, if you look on Reddit, you can see that these cards were changed/edited in the Chinese version (due to their censorship). In scorch for example, they removed the skeletons. In Water hag/ Abaya, they removed...
  4. H

Reducing time for some lengthy annoying animations

I believe the original poster is referring to the length of animations, not lag or poor performance of the animations. I personally like the RNR animation and don't think it is too long. However, I can definitely agree that the Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry can be quite hilariously long. (I...
  5. H

New Leader Ideas

Great ideas. I would love to see Esterad Thyssen because I really like the character and the Gwent card from The Witcher 3. Anna Henrietta seems like a great leader too, although CDPR have said they are going to introduce new factions into the game, and I think "The Duchy of Toussaint" seems...
  6. H

Lots of mistakes in this patch

Well I guess this is an open beta so this is the time for CDPR to fix any bugs that are in the game. If you think you've found/experienced a bug, report it to CDPR and I'm sure they will eventually fix it. They have just released a pretty major patch with changes to the core game mechanics...
  7. H

Keira killing herself is a total mess

Well Keira killing herself also prevents you from using epidemic to kill a large carryover unit if you go first and your opponent has no other units out. Arguing that this is good because it allows you to counter your opponents big carryover units would be an argument with some kind of reasoning...
  8. H

Idea to add incentive to non-Meta/netdecking usage

Well the first assumption you are making is that neckdecking is bad and that it is something that needs to be stopped. Neckdecking is simply a normal and natural progression of any meta; people who want to win will play the deck which they think is the strongest, even if it is only slightly...
  9. H

Villentretenmerth Bug? Destroyed mine even though opponent has higher unit.

Hello Since you say you are a new player, I just wanted to tell you that Villentretenmirth doesn't affect gold cards. Are you sure your opponents unit wasn't a gold unit?
  10. H

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

I have the same bug. Whenever I win a ranked match, at the end of the game it shows my mmr going up to a higher value, but my mmr on the leaderboard is not being updated. Also, I ranked up to rank 16 (like I was supposed to), then I won another game and my rank went back down to 15, even...
Top Bottom