Recent content by hryniel

+
  1. H

im new to redkit and need help in some things

im new to redkit and need help in some things Hey guys! So i just bought the witcher 2, played it trough (only 1 path im not finished with the second yet :) ) and i want to get into making my own maps and such, i already figured out how to plant trees, make the world itself, but i still lack a...
  2. H

Triss lost her face after the 1.8 update

Why would i lie about a bug...*sigh* ---------- Updated at 09:32 AM ---------- nvm for some reason i had to verify it twice to get it work...well atleast its solved.
  3. H

Triss lost her face after the 1.8 update

Triss lost her face after the 1.8 update Before the update it was fine, now Triss and a few other npc's (for example the merchant in the grove) lost their faces, you can only see their hair and thats it, i tried the verify/repair option in GOG and its still the same..can we get a hotfix for...
  4. H

Skellige's most wanted Werewolf bug

Thats great and all but couldn't you guys just try to fix it like you did with the steam version?
  5. H

Patch 1.08 Notes

Umm..for me its still there. That god damn werewolf dont want to die.
  6. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

btw did u guys tried to change the language in-game? Or in GOG?
  7. H

We're talking about CDPR not Activision. Be patient please. :)
  8. H

Adventure editor not working

Adventure editor not working Hey! i bought the game yesterday on steam, and when i launch it it'll give me the option to use the adventure editor, but when i launch it its not working, the problem is (according to the error) that live.thewitcher.com is not alive anymore. Does the adventure...
  9. H

btw there is no such thing as hungarian translation anywhere, but its fine tho i can live without it, i just feel sorry for those who are not good at speaking english, idk if the translation problem is solved or not, but my copy has russian, language and i bought it in Hungary. Weird, but again...
  10. H

Thought on stealing from villagers in TW3

It's funny how i just can walk in and steal from them, yeah its not realistic but its funny as hell :D
  11. H

Strongest Monsters

i found some strong monsters in the skelige islands.
  12. H

Ciri -> second sword?

She uses oils.
  13. H

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I would like to see a witcher with Ciri as main character.
  14. H

Hairworks, yay or nay?

Nope, sometimes i turn it on for no apparent reason but then i turn it off. :D
Top Bottom