The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
btw did u guys tried to change the language in-game? Or in GOG?

on the PS4 or Xone we have only few VO's depending on where the game was purchased (which market or country). We don't have GOG on the consoles and can not select the VO we want, as it is possible on PC. Some countrys does not have their own VO / language, although this VO/language is generally available. Portugal for example.

Last edited:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 69
Greetings,

The patch will arrive soon, but like I said, I cannot provide any dates that are not posted officialy.

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

I received this email today.

I just realized I was simply dumb. :sweat: I tried to set the language to Hungarian in GOG but it turned out I can only do so in the game's menu - however, I'm positive that I could do it in GOG at release.

Anyway, no issue for me anymore. I already played through the game in English, but I will re-play it in Hungarian soon.

Hi,

how can I install the Polish or Russian VO on the steam version? I think i'll do the second playthrough on either of these.
How can I switch between them after installing?

Thank you

I just stumbled across a Japanese gameplay video. I usually despise everything but the original dub but seems like Japanese really kinda fits the game, feels like playing an anime.

I don't speak Japanese (except for like 4 words) but it would be amazing to play in Japanese from time to time!

Would love a free language DLC pack, are the chances of that happening realistic?

Last edited:
So many good games were apresented, this week, that will come to our hands with our respective languages. Goodbye The Witcher!

So many good games were apresented, this week, that will come to our hands with our respective languages. Goodbye The Witcher!

@hryniel is right. We should be a bit more patient and put the thread up every day.

Based on the fresh updates from this topic: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/37407-ps4-нет-русского-языка/page7 (literally about no Russian language in expected regions), the developers seem to know the issue and are currently working on this. Hopefully the language pack will be released soon.

Originally Posted by Marcin Momot
The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

Maybe the next patch/update will include it? The Most Wanted option for consoles...? I hope so

Top Bottom