Recent content by i-Czer

+
  1. i-Czer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Dude, bonus points for Karl. Gamers: But KARL, plot cancer kills people! Karl (aka the writer): Oh wow, I... I didn't know that.
  2. i-Czer

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

Personally I wouldn't go as far as going straight for RNG, but I can certainly see why you'd feel that way.
  3. i-Czer

It becomes especially clear since every ending ends in the same unresolved matter. Once or twice is just fine, but with the present amount of unresolved quests there is a pattern.
  4. i-Czer

Easy to answer that question. Ditch the passive aggressive attitude. :shrug: Careful! There was quite a bit of complaint a few years back that shooters are too shooting focused. Then Death Stranding was released and the tone changed quickly to "needs more shooting". Still, I agree with your...
  5. i-Czer

You're all kinds of fun when someone does not like something you do or disagrees with you, eh? Political discourse would probably give you an aneurysm. And if you giggled because you thought "discourse" meant "intercourse" shame on you. Anyway, you do you and we both go our own way.
  6. i-Czer

Well, my first 2 predictions are spot on. Soooo... there is that ^^ I care about finding out if they can get me back on board. But that's about it. Other than that, I am just frustrated. I am highly interested in seeing what Patch 1.2 will break though. Like... how many news will be written on...
  7. i-Czer

Do you really have to ask to answer that question? ^^ Things are and will stay f'd up. So, business as usual.
  8. i-Czer

We should stop or a mod will blow through here ^^
  9. i-Czer

I wonder if any of our posts will eventually be called out as "Didn't age well" ^^ And in regards to who will buy the game, anyone who liked or didn't like CP will buy it. Because they think that's where CDPR will shine again.
  10. i-Czer

Wait wait, your character can only survive 2 gigs. 3 if you kill your friends in the 2nd gig. Then you need to make a new one. Because you better remember, Life isn't fair and this is SPAR I mean CYBERPUNK and there is only war. Wait... that may get them in trouble with the 40k guys.
  11. i-Czer

I know right?! Yeah, let's be mercs it'll be fun with friends and different gigs! Nothing we do actually matters and will result in a pointless effort and death... all the fun one can handle! Woohoo! let's call this an artistic deep masterpiece because... uhm... reasons!
  12. i-Czer

That sounded very definitive. The teaser did not show or make anything canon... And Mac Walters saying the Extended cut is canon is the equivalent of him saying the sky is blue. What else was he supposed to say? Plus it's Mac Walters... he's one half of the reason we got color coded endings...
  13. i-Czer

Ah yes, color coded bs endings in 4k and HDR. I can hardly wait... ^^ Pretty turd is still a turd.
  14. i-Czer

Well yes, that's exactly what I did say. In multiple threads. People will weigh their options with anything coming from CDPR from now on. Bioware games didn't do well after the ME3 debacle. Andromeda sold, but underperformed so badly they cancelled any further DLC content. Anthem... well Anthem...
Top Bottom