3. Icinix

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for not being a choom
  4. Icinix

Nostalgic ban.
  5. Icinix

Banned because the threads cease notifications after a point so as not to overwhelm poor forum traversing fools.
  6. Icinix

Banned because Jade and Ivory are different things.
  7. Icinix

Banned for screwing around with poor Picard.
  8. Icinix

thank you to all the Devs

I'm fine in everything but that smartcar knock off - that is literally a murder box.
  9. Icinix

Patch 1.1, when?

Australia here - and it's downloading through galaxy now.
  10. Icinix

Patch 1.1

"Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song " I hadn't seen that one - but that doesn't sound like a bug - that's just seems like the kind of super powers that Judy has. - honestly though - thanks team for this - fantastic work.
  11. Icinix

Thank you!

So look, I love Cyberpunk. I really do. ...but I still had to laugh gleefully at this post. So... well played.
  12. Icinix

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Yeah and that's what I was saying about how the 'length' discussion gets murky. I use it a lot as an example, but 4x is that genre where "An enjoyable and satisfactory gaming experience" can vary so much. Some of my best experiences have gone for a few hours, and others hundreds. Some of my...
  13. Icinix

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

Yep. Will even pre-order whatever big ass Collectors Edition it has too.
  14. Icinix

Read the original post I wrote - I wrote everything in there. If you want clarification on specifics, I'll be happy to oblige.
  15. Icinix

You didn't read the rest of the my post - and if you did you missed the context behind it. I don't want to complete a game once and put it away - I want to go back to it and play it multiple times. Like a good book or a good movie. I'll put the line here again "Cyberpunk hits that third point...
Top Bottom