Recent content by il_corleone_manu

+
  1. I

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

Something from the First witchers, before Geralt or the events of Witcher 1, that would do a good job in refreshing the title, alongside with a new school or usin the griffin one, I think is the one nobody knows anything
  2. I

Performance Requirements by Map Area

Your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU, you need at least a Quad Core at 3.00 to move the game without problems, here moving with this setup Ultra 50Fps and with the minimun CPU so, I suggest you to upgrade the CPU
  3. I

[BUG] Wild Hunt soldier friendly on Lofoten (Spoiler maybe)

[BUG] Wild Hunt soldier friendly on Lofoten (Spoiler maybe) Just found this little friend of mine on Lofoten, there is no action for him, but he stands all night and all day, Game finished, (Maybe is he waiting for Ereding to come back?)
  4. I

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Guys, dont worry, The Dev is right, yes, it could have been different, but the Modders can really add a good piece of work in this area, it will be fine for me even without audio on the voices
  5. I

Some suggestions to make Wild Hunt even more great

With MODS everything will be possible, from Weapons, to Quests, Maps,characters,more missions for the Game characters...etc, and with the Popularity of this game, when RedKit will be availble,the mods will not be very far from release. Who knows... they can even expand the game map to La...
  6. I

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

FInished the game, Loved every bit of it, Even, i need to finish a lot of sidequest, got the good ending but, the world feels so empty, hope they can do something about it, like now, it looks like a placeholder
  7. I

So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

Downloaded 300 more MB on seam also
  8. I

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

Nope, I really love 1080p with x4 AA , maybe I use an injector or changing the INI file as it says on that article to your preferred amount, I always do the test with 1080p and 4AA, later I try DSR but I have better perf without DSR and , it looks the same, (With low DSR, high will get the pc...
  9. I

Also, Performance guide from NVIDIA UP! http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide ---------- Updated at 02:36 PM ---------- Of course, better Rig than mine and from that review
  10. I

It is from today, 29 mins, is with day 1 patch
  11. I

About the last benchmarks.. http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-graphics-options-performance-and-settings/ Gtx 970 16 GB Ram i5 2500K Stock Ultra 40-50 Fps // 30 Fps in some circunstances, maybe will be patched and stays on the 40-50 Limit Turning down shadows from Ultra to high, almost not...
  12. I

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I think this is an Strategy from CDPR / Nvidia or that site, I mean, nobody now is going to remember the word downgrade with those requeriments ---------- Updated at 02:28 PM ---------- http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-graphics-options-performance-and-settings/ Interest read, Gtx 970, I5 2500...
  13. I

This is what we get after the Downgrade Weirdos shouting all over the place.. nice
  14. I

Take note that was ALL on ultra, I am confident that lowering the shadows and AA can give you 50-60 Ultra W/H on a 970 / r9 290, the most common high end GPU out there
Top Bottom