What I Would Like To See From CDPR

+
As to taking on Martin (yuck!) or Tolkien, I think and hope the answer is an unambiguous and immediate no.

These are IP that would be fantastically costly to license, with creators that are unprofessional (Martin) or suffer from author existence failure (Tolkien).

As they have done with Cyberpunk 2077, they should instead choose:

* Works that are part of the cultural heritage of their core market (as The Witcher)

* Works that they themselves enjoy and can establish a solid foundation with the author (as Cyberpunk)
As far as I know, Stephen King loves working with people creating something based on his novels. So The Dark Tower game could be the really neat possibility.

please no prequel to Geralts story..........thats just milking the story

if there is going to be a new Witcher game, give us our own Witcher, which we can create, give us more freedom

Character creation...?
Naah, I don't like it. It is too generic.
It would be better a new game with Ciri.

The Witcher 4 Brainstorming [SPOILERS]

I created this post to share some of my thoughts (and hear you guys) on what i believe it would be a cool way to go for CDPR to continue this amazing series!

So my ideia is: Create your witcher, you create a new random dude and you get trained by none else then Geralt! You grow with him and his stories about Ciri and the Wild Hunt and you kinda become obssessed with it and you go on a epic quest to bring the Wild Hunt back and lead it (and use one of them awesome armors!). That way we could still interact with all of the "old" cast and still have a lot of new pieces introduced. Oh, and Ciri as a romantic interest, please :3

What you guys think would be a cool way to go?

a spin off game with Ciri? this would bind us again on a fixed character which we couldnt change a lot

A fixed character that you can't change, but with a solid background and more solid possibilities in term of writing.
The problem with a generic character is that...yeah, you can change it, but you will never get a solid main quest. Unless you make a predefine charcater with customizable appearance. But there is Cyberpunk for that.

A fixed character that you can't change, but with a solid background and more solid possibilities in term of writing.
The problem with a generic character is that...yeah, you can change it, but you will never get a solid main quest. Unless you make a predefine charcater with customizable appearance. But there is Cyberpunk for that.

you got a good point there, its true most of the times games with own character creation dont have a well written story, as games with fixed characters, who have a solid background and motives but on the other hand those games give the player less freedom.,wanting both for a game is not easy
CP2077 has to show and proof if its possible to have both

Witcher 4 Character creation? No way Geralt is beloved character by many fans all will create another Geralt with brown,purple hair etc

Total War: Northern Kingdoms

Am I the only one that really wants this game?

CD Projekt / Creative Assembly please make this happen!

Team up with G.S.C. Game World and make the sequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. as an even more rpg oriented shooter. If anybody could pull it off it's CDPR.

CDPR New Games Ideas & Suggestions

All four Forum choices are item/game specific. There doesn't seem to be a Forum for General CDPR stuff. Maybe you've got too much on your plate already, but I wonder that you might find a General Forum for Game ideas & suggestions useful for future developments? There seems to be such a dedicated fan base, wouldn't it be useful to discover what they want/wish for in a game? Maybe you've already considered it & thought, 'can of worms' :)

How about a fantasy setting in 21st century environment as opposed to a 13th century setting? The main conflict would be magic vs technology and whether magic is still relevant in the 21st century. Imagine sports cars made by elves, dwarven and gnomish technology and elven electronic music The game begins depicting an epic battle between the dominant races and a demon army, foreshadowing another invasion but in the future. As far as I know, no one has done this before.

School of the next Witcher

hi there

just wandering which Witcher school you would want the next Witcher protagonist to be in if CDPR wants to create a entirely new character.

on the internet, they only say geralts story is over, they don't say that there is going to be a witcher 4 exactly but it is strongly hinted

on the internet, they only say geralts story is over, they don't say that there is going to be a witcher 4 exactly but it is strongly hinted

For me, it sounds like they strongly hinted they won't make more Witcher games (except may be some expansion packs). May be you have some interviews with CDPR which sound otherwise, I'd gladly read them.

Something from the First witchers, before Geralt or the events of Witcher 1, that would do a good job in refreshing the title, alongside with a new school or usin the griffin one, I think is the one nobody knows anything

You could have The Witcher without Geralt.

A boy or girl goes thru the process of becoming a Witcher.
To meet Geralt in-game would be cool.
At least the game could open up to even bigger audience.

Your own made character, female or male.
Play in the Witcher universe, may or may not meet Geralt or other known characters.
Open world RPG.

But if this to be ever happen is so far away it's not even worth talking about.

Cyberpunk is the next game for CDProject to talk about and that is in 2017.
Witcher 3 is now and 2016 with it's expansion.

Top Bottom