Recent content by ITheBonless

+
  1. ITheBonless

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition - Discussion

What was your writing process like? Things I would like to know about your short story submission. 1: Formulation of concept ideas. 2: Length of time it took to write a short story. 3: Writing process/ (was there any trouble you came across when writing your short story) 4: Final feeling...
  2. ITheBonless

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition - Discussion

Well... I gave it shot.
  3. ITheBonless

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition

I’ve been here many times before......the back alleys of night city, the smell of piss and blood slowly creep into your skin gripping you until your blue in the face “Fuck” I mumble. Am stumbling like an idiot, something has been pulling at my leg for a while now. I don’t need to look back...
  4. ITheBonless

Concerning the complaints about Braindance

Possible improvements to Briandance Before I get to possible solutions I want to sate the following. It's difficult to really gauge what needs improvements by a 5 minute video or current feedback from a group of few individual who got to play the game. Main reason for Difficulty in assessing...
  5. ITheBonless

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

Possible improvements to Briandance Before I get to possible solutions I want to sate the following. It's difficult to really gauge what needs improvements by a 5 minute video or current feedback from a group of few individual who got to play the game. Main reason for Difficulty in assessing...
  6. ITheBonless

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

First I want to say that the team at CD Project Red is doing an amazing job bringing the world of Mike Ponsmith and making it a playable experience. I will definitely be purchasing the game on release. Everything mention below is subjective. I am aware anything I like somebody else can dislike...
  7. ITheBonless

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

3rd person view unlock through a side quest once 20% of the main story is finish. This 3rd person view is achieved by unlocking a drone that hovers above the main character head giving the player a 3rd person prospective. The drone can also serve a different purpose like activating photo...
Top Bottom