Recent content by ivashanko

+
  1. I

QOL: Automatic buying of ingredients for a potion at a herbalist

Switching back and forth between the 'alchemy' and 'potions' tabs does not require 'using your brain', except in the most base (and utterly pointless) degree. All it does is waste people's time. As for your second point, when clicking on a potion, the drop down pop up could have how much they...
  2. I

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Framerate is shit on PS4

It is strange- it runs on the Xbox fairly well, at least in my experience.
  3. I

QOL: Automatic buying of ingredients for a potion at a herbalist

QOL: Automatic buying of ingredients for a potion at a herbalist When at a herbalist, I should be able to go to a potion and purchase all the ingredients for the potion (or as many as the herbalist sells) without having to buy them all individually. It would be nice if something similar could...
  4. I

But I will never wear a [low-cut dress] again, Geralt. Never.

It doesn't make much sense for her to wear it, considering that it would draw attention to her in Novigrad.
  5. I

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

I hope Triss' alternative look slightly darkens her hair. It is too bright currently. I also hope the alternative look doesn't always have her showing so much skin. It seems rather contrary to her desire to avoid attention in Novigrad.
  6. I

The Gwent decks really aren't balanced, are they?

Spies need a better way to counter them- these counters could range from a card that, for every spy on your side of the field, you draw a/two card/s, a card that allows spies to stay on your side of the field during the next round (so a person cannot easily throw a round away by putting out...
  7. I

What happens if you don't complete Novigrad's main quests?

Ah, of course! The words to break Uma's curse is the reason the Novigrad missions must be complete, I had completely forgotten about them.
  8. I

Flat Sea Water?

I think the ocean water does look pretty bad. The running streams are beautiful, and the river water is pretty good as well. It is just in the islands that it looks bad.
  9. I

I understand that there is a financial gate and a level gate. I'm wondering what are the effects on te story if you skip the Novigrad main missions entirely, since (from a plot perspective) it seems like it will be doable.
  10. I

Stunning enemies every hit

Stunning enemies every hit I have a weapon with a 10% chance to stun enemies (the Forgotten Vran Sword), and it stuns foes every time it hits, without fail. I tested this out enough times that I am sure that it isn't just luck. I switch out my weapon so in order to not destroy my enjoyment of...
  11. I

La Valettes [Spoilers]

This made me laugh. And yes, it is ridiculous.
  12. I

You mean the one where you go to Skellige and see Bran's burning corpse? This is incorrect. You can go to Skellige any time you have 1000 gold coins after you reach Velen.
  13. I

Please, explain me logic of the neutral ending [Spoilers]

There is no reason based in a logical conclusion of the plot to think that Ciri and her friends never see each other again. Ciri can bend space and time. In my head canon all it means is that Ciri can only rarely see her friends, much less than she'd like (given that she hasn't seen them in...
  14. I

What happens if you don't complete Novigrad's main quests? It seems unnecessary to complete the Novigrad's main quest; the event with the most significance to the overall story line in Velen is seeing Uma, while the most significant event in the islands is finding out that Uma is important...
  15. I

Witcher Franchise Speculation

It would be difficult to do a sequel unless CDPR decided to pick a cannon ending for the third game. Of course, they always seem to pick cannon endings, so I would not be surprised if they do it this time as well.
Top Bottom