Recent content by JacoBee

+
  1. J

SOLVED - 2.1. update BUG - Cursor drafting away when stale/in menu PS5 and PC

UPDATE: Default didnt work for me. Dead zone also didnt work. After reinstall it was same, but after reinstall+default controls it was fixed So possible fixes: Default your controll settings Changing the inner dead zone in controls to 0.10 Reinstall your game and hit default on control settings
  2. J

For sure isnt your HW! Its hapenning on my PC and also my PS5. Didnt know clicking right stick stops it, that can atleast help me chose quest and stuff. But still, pretty major issue :/
  3. J

Hello, already posted on reddit. But game has werid issue of cursor going to side/down when im standing or im in menu. It happens on PC and PS5. Disconnecting controller on PC didnt help, restarts didnt help, settings reset didn help. Reinstall on PC also didnt help. Already reported to CDPR...
  4. J

Need more boss fights like Oda

Its just about your approach, i offed him in seconds.
  5. J

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

FSR flicker on consoles https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/series-x-pixelated-noise-flashing-on-screen-fsr-2-1.11109590/
  6. J

Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

Same experience on xbox. Reported it and share it on reddit.
  7. J

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

Reinstall your game and PC/Reset your console, cause this isnt spread issue and its on your side, considering nobody talking about it. Its nothing gamebreaking...just be patient.
  8. J

Opinion on Fixer "unlocking gigs" process 1.5

I know this is older topic, but. I prefer the older system. This system has one good thing tho, it forces people to re-visit older areas. Pre 1.5 most people cleaned the map from "top to bottom" and they didnt have any reason to go back. Now it makes you go back and forth and explore the areas...
  9. J

Still no athletics fix?

So its better now, but still seems low
  10. J

Can we please get the old clothing stores back?

Moving time 24 hours doesnt refresh the inventory anymore? It worked for me i believe. So i get your point, but you can always refresh while watching some tv show or videos..
  11. J

NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

Hype is subjective thing, so its only your fault
  12. J

When will we see some substantial content added?

What single player game is adding substantial content thru year?
  13. J

The really weird decision of removing clothe mods/specs from vendors.

I prefer it this way, it makes my next playthrough less on rails. And random drops are more fun to me
  14. J

So will athleticism leveling ever get fixed?...

Thanks, but i know all the exploits and i know there is mod for PC... But how is this still possible. All they needed for hotfix was to reward 3-4 times more XP per every moment you gain ath XP. With every patch i gain some hope to be let down after... Not really sure if i ever see this fixed.
  15. J

So will athleticism leveling ever get fixed?...

Year after release and still in 200 hours melee build i achieved lvl 6 of athleticism... Almost no cars, just running and slashing, levels suuuuper slow.
Top Bottom