SOLVED - 2.1. update BUG - Cursor drafting away when stale/in menu PS5 and PC

+
Hello,

already posted on reddit. But game has werid issue of cursor going to side/down when im standing or im in menu.
It happens on PC and PS5. Disconnecting controller on PC didnt help, restarts didnt help, settings reset didn help. Reinstall on PC also didnt help.

Already reported to CDPR
Post automatically merged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/18bahja

UPDATE:
Default didnt work for me. Dead zone also didnt work.
After reinstall it was same, but after reinstall+default controls it was fixed

So possible fixes:

• Default your controll settings
  • Changing the inner dead zone in controls to 0.10
  • Reinstall your game and hit default on control settings
For me, third one was the soution

Last edited:
There's a right drift to the camera on XBX too after movement, you have to tap the right thumb to stop it.
My controller is only a couple months old, so I doubt it's hardware related.

For sure isnt your HW! Its hapenning on my PC and also my PS5. Didnt know clicking right stick stops it, that can atleast help me chose quest and stuff.
But still, pretty major issue :/

On Series x here, this update has made it as though I have crazy drift on both sticks. You can really see this in effect in the character creation screen.

Tested on two separate controllers that I know do not have drift incl. a new Elite S2.

Same for me on my PC. Steam just installed patch 2.1 and upon loading my last save, the cursor/1st-person view in game is drifting with my X-Box wired controller. Can notice cursor drifting in the Main Menu too. Did a restart and unplugged/re-plugged the controller several times to no avail. Never had an issue with this before. Was just playing the game last night prior to the patch update and the controller was fine.
Makes the game unplayable

UPDATE:
Default didnt work for me. Dead zone also didnt work.
After reinstall it was same, but after reinstall+default controls it was fixed

So possible fixes:
  • Default your controll settings
  • Changing the inner dead zone in controls to 0.10
  • Reinstall your game and hit default on control settings

Top Bottom