Recent content by JaggedJustice

+
  1. JaggedJustice

Vehicle Reviews

For me there is none better than the Quadra Type-66 "Cthulhu". Sure it may handle like a shopping cart on a skating rink, but damn does it look cool doing it.
  2. JaggedJustice

"A" is for "Arasaka

T is for tech weapons!
  3. JaggedJustice

[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

The driving itself is okay but very floaty depending on the vehicle you are driving. My main problem with the driving is that the minimap doesn't zoom out nearly enough causing me to either blow by turns or try to handbrake and make the turn usually causing to me careen into other vehicles or...
  4. JaggedJustice

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

Misty. I like her a lot and wish she was an option. A more fleshed out romance path with Stout could be cool as well. And though it's probably super unlikely, I'd like the option to romance Hanako as well.
  5. JaggedJustice

Damn, these Delamains are tough!

I rammed it with my truck and then shot it a bunch with an lmg, it eventually stopped but the cops weren't to happy about our public displays of affection.
  6. JaggedJustice

Who else makes their assassination missions look like an "Accident"

I make mine look like natural causes. They got shot 50+ times so naturally they'd die!
  7. JaggedJustice

Is Tech Pistol - Reflex or Tech Skill

It should level both, I know tech shotguns raise both annihilation and engineering.
  8. JaggedJustice

What's the worst weapon class?

Shotguns get insanely powerful but require a pretty deep investment in annihilation and engineering, though pistols also are just straight busted currently and ridiculously OP. I hate to say it but the weakest are probably LMGs because assault rifles can still fill the same role but better and...
  9. JaggedJustice

Terrain is lethal weapon!

In the dystopian future even sidewalks are dangerous!
  10. JaggedJustice

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

I'm fine with either as long as they fit the story and setting and give a satisfying conclusion. I have a few problems with the game but the endings aren't one of them, none of them are particularly happy but I found the ones I saw at least to be quite satisfying.
  11. JaggedJustice

EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FIRST FREE DLC HITTING EARLY 2021

All I want is my LMG to function properly, can the free DLC do that?
  12. JaggedJustice

Too much Johnny

Yeah he can get rather overbearing but I love some of the more subtle moments of him doing something stupid in the background while V is talking to someone or otherwise occupied, I noticed a few of them and most of them got a chuckle out me.
  13. JaggedJustice

**Spoilers** Panam Vs Judy **Spoilers**

Yeah fair enough, I think it would've been cool if the other love interests could help too.
  14. JaggedJustice

**Spoilers** Panam Vs Judy **Spoilers**

I like Judy a lot but I love Panam, she is that ride or die chick that I love. She'll ride straight into hell with you and look damn fine doing it.
  15. JaggedJustice

Best mission in game.. GO..

I have a soft spot for the whole side job with Delamain.
Top Bottom