Recent content by Jeckel

+
  1. J

weather cheese is everywhere now

The only part of the post you seem to actually know about. Well it is interesting you say that considering there are several meta decks, and none of them have the win rate or player rate that monsters do. None of them have the same impact as weather so your meta is twisted. Even the developers...
  2. J

Their choice to use it, as it is my choice not to GG.. And if it didn't have an overwhelming win rate you wouldn't see near as much of it as you do. It is just broken, and needs to be fixed and people are taking advantage of that fact. So they can just expect not to get GG'ed I mean oh well play...
  3. J

I don't GG any weather deck.. They are using a broken system for cheese, and I am glad to hear others don't either. That includes when I am using one myself :P
  4. J

Yea my friends have quit till the weather is gone, or better. I suggested a few answers (like what was said here) but it is just so strong, and numerous I guess they are just lactose intolerant. :P Prob be more eventually, as the weather thing goes on.. It is alpha though so they have time to...
  5. J

Quitting until they fix NR

Just play Monsters they are broke, and they are not fixing them it is just silly.
  6. J

The Problem With Weather

:facepalm: That you had to explain it all out.
  7. J

The Problem With Weather

Can you not see how someone using the very thing they are saying is fine could be a conflict? Anyway relax was kidding which is why I mentioned I use them as well :P
  8. J

The Problem With Weather

Says the person with 3 out of 4 Monster decks.:surprise: Though to be fair I use two of them myself. (heh)
  9. J

The Problem With Weather

Really? Huh... Well yes it is a lot rarer that you run into it outside of a monster deck, most the time you will see it with Aagni just because it is so broken it is worth throwing into decks that don't have anything to do with weather, or movement. I am not that much rank's higher then you, but...
  10. J

Play Button Grayed Out

Play Button Grayed Out This might be a GoG issue, but when I close Gwent the play button doesn't come back until I close down the client, and start it up again. Not a big thing, but was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue, and knows how to fix it?
  11. J

The Problem With Weather

The problem is number, I mean you can have 2 times the amount of weather then clear sky. It should simply be if you clear sky that row can not be weathered again for that round. It would fix things, and make weather no so over powered. Right now it just unbalances the game. And could we get an...
  12. J

Gwent And Its Current State

They just need to really nerf the Monsters (And maybe add a counter to Aard or make it do the 1 damage before moving, that card is just so strong), what they have done so far is nothing. And weather does not keep them at 1 you can increase their Strength after it, nor is D-Bomb near as good as...
  13. J

They need to enable trading so I can get a 'tax' for introducing them to the game ;) But thanks! :wazzzup:
  14. J

Umm Yes, actually I have. 0 Legndaries getting close to my first one, but still like 225 away from making one. And I will say Ranked still is okay, at lower rank at least (I am only rank 4 so far it still is all good). Since matchmaking kinda screws up at time I am going against decks with...
  15. J

It seems if you have not gotten at least two Legendaries by lvl 15.. Start over cause your not going to win. (Unless your Monster lol)
Top Bottom