Recent content by Jenot

+
  1. J

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Draw distance looks terrible after that patch. It was much better on my original PS4 when i played this game 3 years ago. I have never seen this before. It completely ruins immersion of the game. Plz fix this. Just take a look at the video....
  2. J

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Draw distance looks terrible after that patch. It was much better on my original PS4 when i played this game 3 years ago. I have never seen this before. It completely ruins immersion of the game. Plz fix this. Just take a look at the video....
  3. J

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

Exactly ! No patch, no info about release... this is ridicoulus. They ignore PS players so maybe PS players should ignore their games in the future... i think it would be a good idea.
  4. J

The Witcher 2 is now enhanced for Xbox One X!

Oh...great.... But i would like to know when is the PS4 Pro HDR patch coming...
  5. J

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

We have a march so my question is...where is the HDR patch for PS4 Pro ?? This is unbelievable, we don't even have any information when this patch will be released. Someone promised that patch will be out in the next few weeks, but it was almost 2 months ago so 'few weeks' became 'few months' or...
  6. J

Inventory crash

OK. I understand. Personally I don't have many issues, sometimes crash happens to me but I know that a lot of pepole are experiencing this issue so they are not able to play. The Witcher 3 is one of the best games i've ever played, i finished TW3 4 times so far and i know i will be playing it...
  7. J

Inventory crash

Regardless of crash issues i would like to know where is HDR patch for PS4 Pro ? Why it takes so long ? Is that a big problem to release a patch that only adds HDR support and later release a patch that fixes crash issues ?
  8. J

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

Where is HDR patch for PS4 Pro ? Xbox One X has got HDR support about 2 months ago, we have a fabruary and still no HDR support for PS4 Pro. It definitely takes too long. There's a lot of people experiencing inventory crash issue since october, still no fix....
  9. J

PS4 Pro HDR Patch release date

PS4 Pro HDR Patch release date Hello ! When should we expect the patch that brings on HDR support for PS4 Pro ? I can't wait to play again this game but i wish to play it with that feature since CDP Red said that PS4 Pro will get a HDR patch too, so i'm waiting.
Top Bottom