Recent content by Jeydra

+
  1. J

Provisions and Gwent deckbuilding

That's likely a better solution. I'm not particularly keen to experiment with Gwent right now in part because of the issues described in the OP (and in part because I have tons of things to do), might look at the game again if this is addressed.
  2. J

In MtG, in most decks, you never put a card into your deck that you don't want to draw. The only exceptions are certain combo decks which prefer the combo card to be in the library instead of hand. Yes, if the game goes long enough you might hope not to draw land, but you still included the land...
  3. J

It seems to me that Gwent's deckbuilding is weird. The idea is to play more provisions than opponent, because more provisions usually means more points which usually means a victory. Since each game of Gwent lasts about 16 rounds, that means the ideal 25-card deck runs all its provisions in 16...
  4. J

Mobilization isn't working in Arena, normal.

Seems like this is still bugged (or at least my run is): I have bronze Northern Realm cards (including Temerian Drummer) in my deck and I still can't use Mobilization.
  5. J

Matchmaking taking too long

I've been in queue for over 5 minutes, no games. I'm not sure what's happening with the matchmaking algorithm, but ... help? - Queueing ranked - Queueing with a rather stock Mystic Echo Harmony list - I'm rank 23 For whatever reason others are getting games (based on Twitch streams). I'm...
  6. J

Any advice for facing Nekkers and Axemen unteched?

Sounds like you did it right, but opponent outdrew you. Or the deck you're playing has a naturally bad matchup vs. consume. idk about spies & reveal since I'm not a Nilfgaard player, but the statistics indicate reveal does have a favourable matchup, so if you're still probably doing something...
  7. J

Ciri nova the queen of Gwent

Miruna / Geralt: Igni / Scorch?
  8. J

[POLL] What GWENT lacks?

Voted for more cards, since more cards = more viable decks (usually). Gwent has a unique feature in that you don't really draw cards. In other card games like Hearthstone and Magic, the top of your deck is always a great unknown. With Gwent you already know every card in your hand and it's...
  9. J

Imlerith: Sabbath

^You mean Sabbath. Eredin is not Sabbath. About locks, Scorch etc - they're partial counters, just like Mandrake. The problem with these counters is that sometimes you just won't draw them, and sometimes you pass and they play Sabbath, Mandrake, Adrenaline Rush, before passing. However they're...
  10. J

Ciri nova the queen of Gwent

"My equivalent card for Nilfgaard: Tibor Eggebracht, reaches 32 power when synergized properly with Imperial Golems and Roach, but comes at the cost of card advantage." - Tibor is not comparable to Ciri: Nova. Tibor has built-in card disadvantage; Nova does not. Adding Impera Golem and Roach...
  11. J

Shupe should not be able to draw a card

That's why it's particularly tilt-inducing to see opponent play Shupe and get the "draw a card" option, especially if it's the only way they can avoid going into round 3 down a card ...
  12. J

Shupe should not be able to draw a card

Per title - same reason CA spies becoming single-use was a big improvement.
  13. J

Greatsword win rate now 57.6%

Come on CDPR, the latest meta report has GS win rate at 56.7% which is less than the 57.6% when I started the thread but still pretty damn high indeed. Please nerf before Homecoming, thanks :)
  14. J

Nilfgaard Handbuff Still Needs a Nerf

Why are you doing this instead of answering the cards after they're buffed? NG Handbuff is clearly unusual but to say it's overpowered is a different matter entirely. The deck has four major weaknesses: 1) It's very predictable. 2) It doesn't stop you from executing your gameplan. 3) It can...
  15. J

Nilfgaard Handbuff Still Needs a Nerf

And your reason for nerfing NG handbuff is ...?
Top Bottom