Recent content by JohnnyPhate

+
  1. J

New Game+ is coming it seems

Few questions: ETA? Will it take latest save after finishing the game from save folder as input? How about weapon/armor diagrams? Does higher difficulty = more health for enemies? (pls no damage sponges)
  2. J

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

That! The wait was totally worth it!!!
  3. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Lets not forget Mass Effect 3 ending (which totally ruined whole universe and 2.9 great games for me)... I really dont want to see fail like this in here....
  4. J

you should have left it here
  5. J

Thanks (I am serious, no sarcasm). I dont care if it takes another year to make Witcher 3. I dont care if it releases with "outdated" graphics (or whatever haters come up with). I want TWO things: gameplay and story (and im pretty sure that most of players do as well). So take whatever time you...
  6. J

Combat in The Witcher 3

FCR fixed a lot of this stuff, but it made W2 very easy even on dark mode. edit: btw thay said that thay got rid of back roll animation in one E3 interview. Its replaced with simple jump or quick step back which actually makes sense - rolling to dodge attack is retarded thing to do even for...
  7. J

Combat in The Witcher 3

I just hope they get rid of that ridiculous roll you had to use constantly in W2 (unless FCR of course)... W2 should have been called Witcher 2: Combat Roll Enhanced Edition.
  8. J

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Ok. But you could fuck much more women in W1/W2 and nobody is expecting all of them to be in W3 as "romance option"... to me Shani was just one of them.
  9. J

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Can you explain what "Shani incident" means? I played W1 years ago and dont remember much...
  10. J

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I have only one wish: Please dont screw up ending! (like other unnamed 3 part saga did)
Top Bottom