Recent content by JojkoK85

+
  1. JojkoK85

Swim is back

Seems he has at least one :) No offense meant, I respect your positive view on his reappearance, but you presented just assumptions. Maybe he was not able to create single working deck anymore, maybe he is the last active player of Artifact in this universe, who knows (or cares).. :) As you...
  2. JojkoK85

Iron judgement thoughts

Think we are missing lot of details regarding the armor for now. For NR, I am very curious what happens to Lebioda or King Roegner. Lebioda wll be same (potentially worse, besides of not being row locked he is limited on the same row units) as Mantlet and Roegner might be crazy if Armor will be...
  3. JojkoK85

Addressing the console cross-account situation

Was relying on Pawel to provide such statement :) Console players needed to hear, they are not left behind.. Most likely going to cost me 17 EUR :D
  4. JojkoK85

Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

Would buy it as soon as appears on PS Store, but my hands are tight by 3rd parties.. :) If you do not understand the context (PC guys), please ignore..
  5. JojkoK85

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

I do not understand the purpose of announced GOG GALAXY 2.0. The top highlight states: "All your games and friends in one place." What does this mean? Is it at least possibility it will allow cross-play with consoles at some point, or not at all? Transferring/cloning the account would be option...
  6. JojkoK85

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

Strongly agree with all, to be very polite, not exactly pleased opinions of the loading screen.. Playing on PS, as matter of accident was having discharged controller and was sitting very close to the screen after the patch. Was really WOW moment to see the new screen :D
  7. JojkoK85

Update 3.2 is live!

I am playing NR only and do not think is as tragic as before 3.1, but latest patch definitely did not help :) Foltest Commandos were butchered pretty much, can't resist the feeling that Roche was treated too harshly. But that is for longer discussion..
  8. JojkoK85

tulamide's quick player survey

Faction: Northern Realms Enjoyment: 9
  9. JojkoK85

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

I really like the new direction game took with this patch. I will always prefer to loose with score 101-100 instead of 5-4. Admit for being biased, as my favorite fractions are NR and SY:D But after long suffering with NR, seeing it back as meaningful fraction is very good feeling.. Why so...
  10. JojkoK85

Reporting bug : Nathaniel Pastoldi bleed target.

:D well, depends on what you understand as random.. I would expect discrete probability distribution of sort, i.e. for six targets my probability to hit one is 1/6, so probability of hitting 3x the same is 1/6*1/6*1/6, meaning rather low.. I would not substitute random with weird, what was...
  11. JojkoK85

Reporting bug : Nathaniel Pastoldi bleed target.

Exactly, happened to me several times already as well. I find strange that sometimes works randomly as expected, and sometimes completely broken.
  12. JojkoK85

Faction Challenge: Unexpected Allies

Would say fine for elves, but for Mahakam Volunteers for instance very bitter alliance..
  13. JojkoK85

Novigrad White screen Bug PS4

Got the same with tavern board as well, but besides of this white picture here no other issue. Did spend ore, got the board, works well. So assume is just minor thing, planning to buy the package as well and assume is "safe" even with the white picture.
  14. JojkoK85

Sukrus for SK - Seriously CDPR?

According to Twitter, seems like fact:
  15. JojkoK85

Firesworn zealot

Yes, seems inevitable. If zealots become popular, Gimpy's revival is coming for sure.. On the other hand, seems like concept with zealots is having good synergies, Draugs as specters much less so.
Top Bottom