Recent content by Jonalax

+
  1. Jonalax

The literal Comfort Zone – Reasons you are happy that CP2077 releases later

I'm studying for a Cybersecurity certification so now I can just focus and not have itchy hands to play this game since it won't release until after I've taken the exam.
  2. Jonalax

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Everything that we're not able to do now should be included in an update so that we can later on. Such as driving flying cars, customizing our own cars and riding subway trains.
  3. Jonalax

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

The more they remove what they have shown in the promos and trailers the lower my expectations tend to get. It's bad enough we can't drive the flying cars then we can't even customize the cars we own now no riding subway trains.
  4. Jonalax

Now playing [music]

Keep Going by Larry June & Harry Fraud.
  5. Jonalax

Betrayal Or Loyalty: DeShawn *Spoiler Alert*

It depends on the situation. If he tries to turn me and Jackie against each other then I'm popping him quickly. If he tries to turn me against the Voodoo Boys when I've grown quite fond of them then I'm betraying him and let them take him out.
  6. Jonalax

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

I want to get some giggity giggity with 2 if possible. lol
  7. Jonalax

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

I'm poly so can I date all of the ladies at once?
  8. Jonalax

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

6-Wheel Mercedes X-Class Custom
  9. Jonalax

Are you disappointed?

I'm disappointed that I can't customize my vehicles in the way I want. I just hope with Multiplayer, there is an option to create our own gangs so we can group up.
  10. Jonalax

Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

I like how Mike knew to choose Voodoo Boys as the Netrunners. He knows his stuff about Vodou culture and 256 odu ifa. I'll be working heavily with Voodoo boys the first playthrough.
  11. Jonalax

Movies / TV Shows!

Altered Carbon: Resleeved (y)(y)(y)(y) it should have been a series but it was great nonethless.
  12. Jonalax

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

Street Kid turned CyberPimp stacking Eddies by pimpin' Moxie whores and slamming 6-wheel Cadillac doors.
  13. Jonalax

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

I'd paid for multiplayer as long it doesn't end up a Tryhard's Paradise like San Andreas.
  14. Jonalax

How many difficulties will there be?

The last game I played in first person was Aliens vs Predator on PS3. I'm going to start on the hardest difficulty and take the lumps upside my head as I go.
  15. Jonalax

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Work in progress.
Top Bottom