Recent content by Jurus331

+
  1. Jurus331

Why a large number of people only play in casual mode?

Less meta. Plain and simple. I don't know what the situation is now, I quit the game a while ago, but back in the day casual was filled with non-meta decks. And you could actually win with fun non-meta decks.
  2. Jurus331

Is it even possible to win with a budget deck anymore?

What's a budget deck? A non-meta one? If so, then it's the same as always. Yes in unranked and yes but hard in ranked.
  3. Jurus331

How much should GWENT cost?

Dude, you really should get a hobby other than Gwent. Like, really.
  4. Jurus331

Any long-time players here? Has the game gotten better over time?

Honestly, it really seems like the problem is you and instead of focusing on your own behaviour you are shifting blame to the game.
  5. Jurus331

Journey and the Reward Tree are there to give the player a sense of progression in a game that otherwise has very little of it and are not essential to the game itself. It can easily be skipped and it does nothing to affect the gameplay at all. And it really seems like you started with the...
  6. Jurus331

I know they've been making news. None of it applies here. You specifically pointed out Journey and the Reward Tree as examples of gambling mechanic. That's what I was refuting. And you didn't address that here at all. Instead you pivoted towards card kegs. Fine. Unlike what you are trying to...
  7. Jurus331

Not really. Gambling is about exploiting the false perception of low risk, high reward while journey and the reward tree (the limited time trees) are banking on a person's sense of completionism, the need to get something before it's gone. And they just straight up charge for that, with no level...
  8. Jurus331

The first version of weather decreased the power of every card on a row (except gold cards. Back then Golds were basically untouchable, their number in a deck was severely limited and they were truly powerful) to 1 as long as the weather effect was active. And it was not limited by turns, it had...
  9. Jurus331

Closed Beta It's hard to say if the game has gotten better or worse. Definitely very different. While there are features I do miss, I think the main reason why Closed Beta is and probably always will be by far my favourite era of Gwent, is just the fact that back then it all felt new and exciting.
  10. Jurus331

TB: Aretuza Adept

I stand corrected
  11. Jurus331

TB: Aretuza Adept

Aretuza Adept does not do this. It gives charges to units. You are probably thinking of Blue Stripes Scout and his "Spawn a copy of a bronze allied unit on the bottom of your deck". This is usually used to make copies of Blue Stripes Commando who has an order to "Summon all copes of this unit...
  12. Jurus331

Way of the Witcher revealed!

So basically Ciri's old "power" from beta
  13. Jurus331

Problema with Journey - 2 same prizes and 1 missing.

Only lvl 51 so I can't be sure, maybe something bugs out when you reach it, but as I see it on level 72 you recieve the "Necromancer skin" (the outfit) and on level 78 you get the "Necromancer" (the face paint). They occupy different slots in customization, 1 and 2 respectively. The Ancient cube...
  14. Jurus331

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

No, it is not. A p2w game is a game that gives an advantage not achievable by free players. In the case of Gwent, that would be locking the best cards behind a paywall. Which it does not. True, you can buy the kegs to progress faster, but once you earn enough resources, which is easily done...
  15. Jurus331

Scenario's, heatwave, echo cards and devotion should be top priority next patch

That's actually something I would agree with. My problem was with Nithral getting improved over his equivalents. Even just boosting them to 6 power would do a lot, since it would take them out of range of most bronze removals. But instead of the proposed deploy ability, you could just give them...
Top Bottom