Recent content by Kaldurenik

+
  1. K

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

I have tried most of the suggestions here. At first you think its solved and you play with no problem and then it start to crash once again. I'm waiting for a patch right =/
  2. K

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

Also please mark read items :D
  3. K

If you don't like the combat, you're doing it wrong

My core problem is the auto lock.
  4. K

cant use crossbow even though equiped

I have not had this problem... But have you tried to unequip it and then place a bomb in the quick slot, use the bomb and then reequip the xbow=?
  5. K

Collector's Edition Statue problems

So who are we meant to mail?
  6. K

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

Could we please have the bug fixes as a hotfix first :(?
  7. K

How to tell whether DLC installed? PC - Galaxy

Do galaxy only list it as 2 dlc?
  8. K

TW3 Save game import

Awww no items :'(? Same with money then?
  9. K

TW3 Save game import

Are there any items/money and minor choices that are transferred over? Is it worth playing all the games again just to get all the items you want?
  10. K

DLC ideas (because we're far too entitled and all pirates besides)

You need to think of the big picture here guys... Why go for the small things? First you need to buy the game for 60$ Then every 10min it cost you lets say 1$ After that the game is also cut into chapters (2 hours of gameplay (also included on the disc ofc)) each unlock for the chapters cost...
  11. K

Razer honors orders placed on hoax code

Well i guess it would depend on the number of orders they had... Anyway i would not care either way if they honored it or not but i guess that if the cost is not to high its a cheap investment for some good PR.
  12. K

Bathesda Announces "The Evil Within"

Well i guess it would depend on how its balanced. But in most cases there is no "horror" in a action game. The entire "fear" factor will disapear the moment you have a way to defend yourself against whatever it is that is hunting you. I would say that the best horror games are the ones that...
  13. K

What does DRM achieve, and does piracy equal lost sales?

Well it will be a long time until the retail market dies... And most likely what we will be left with are online stores where you can order a retail disc and after even more time it will be mostly digital and i dont look forward to it... I cant trust them (the gaming industry in general) to play...
  14. K

Well its a fun topic for one reason. It shows how corrupt the swedish government is. Im not saying that i agree with the fact that they made money from ads and i dont believe them to be the saviors of the interwebz.But still... How can a a person that was the head person on one of the anti...
  15. K

Piracy is illegal (depending on the country), but its not theft no mater how much you want it to be?
Top Bottom