Recent content by Kamamura

+
  1. K

Are we over-hyping the game?

I don't know, are you? As a person who played hundreds of games, I no longer fall for hype too much. I remain cautiously optimistic, do not preorder, and if the game proves it's worth playing, I buy it. Just because it's about cyberpunk or that it's from CDProjekt does not mean it will be...
  2. K

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Here is my post about implants I made in other forum: My thoughts are that as a fan of the original Gibson's novels like Neuromancer, or Count Zero, or Idoru, everything I have seen in the trailers looks very clumsy. For example those blade implants in arms that were easily blocked by one...
  3. K

Challenges: Infinite Loading Screen

I have exactly the same problem, I tried everything obvious (repairing the installation, drivers, etc). I have submitted a ticket.
  4. K

Heart of Stone crash (reproducible)

Heart of Stone crash (reproducible) After the toad battle in the sewers, there is a long series of cutscenes aboard a ship sailing to Kovir. My game always crashes at the and, and after reloading, the animations freeze in the first frame, then again crash. Any solutions/workarounds?
  5. K

Anyone else not use a crossbow

The inclusion of the crossbow goes against the whole witcher lore, it's explained in the books that Geralt never used ranged weapons because he was extremely fast and had superhuman reflexes, could deflect arrows with his sword, and had the signs in case a ranged attack was absolutely necessary...
  6. K

Was 1.31 the last patch?

The music in the game is still quite buggy, stopping abruptly without reason - I would expect this to be patched as well, 2016 or not.
  7. K

Why I hate Witcher 2

My greatest complain is the screen shaking in combat. That really, really, spoils the action and makes me stop playing frequently. Games are not movies, they don't need to be a "cinematic" blurry mess full of artificial screen shakes and other cheap effects to conjure up drama!
  8. K

Please include an option to disable screen shaking in your future games

Please include an option to disable screen shaking in your future games Just started Witcher 2 after finishing the first one, and the combat shaking is extremely annoying. I don't know why games implement this - a game is not a movie, and a human eye is not a camera. I prefer the crispest...
Top Bottom