Recent content by KamranR

+
  1. KamranR

Patch Notes 10.3

whoever made this changes wants to play Alumni for another month. well I'm out till alumni gets nerfed.
  2. KamranR

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

I really thought the bad takes all came from Balance team section of CDPR but now I see competitive rulings are also handled rather unprofessionally. First of all why it is implied that he cheated while you yourself say you have no evidence of it. this is rather damaging for a pro players...
  3. KamranR

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

that's great as a NG main I appreciate it, but one of the main problems with NG is bad leaders. any plans for those ?
  4. KamranR

New Journey Starts Today!

Guys come on not every Journey should have a "Ronin" skin. how about a Nomad one next time.
  5. KamranR

Patchnotes 7.3

I liked all the NG buffs but I think it didn't fix anything. NG still gonna be bottom.
  6. KamranR

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

I don't like this.
  7. KamranR

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

they probably not balancing the game around rank 20.
  8. KamranR

Top 10 most annoying cards currently (make a list)

The only cards that I dislike atm are Madame luiza and Saul because both of them are way overtuned.
  9. KamranR

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

Can't wait for the WELCOMES after each host :)
  10. KamranR

The date when the Meteorite Powder economy changes will be implemented: is April 15th going to be postponed?

changes will be implemented on May 5th at 12:00 CEST .
  11. KamranR

GWENT Spring Sale!

These triss , yen and shani cardbacks are still in shop ? I thought they were time gated .
  12. KamranR

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

I must say I'm very satisfied with your quick response and new 350 cap. Honestly originally I didn't want to buy the battle pass since you guys Decided not to add any GRIFFIN armor set variation for Geralt but now I will definitely purchase it. just communicate more with us and Most importantly...
  13. KamranR

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

“Congratulations” you've reached the limit of crown pieces that can be gained from winning rounds ! Wow I didn't see anything about this mentioned in journal advertisements.
  14. KamranR

Upcoming Changes to Meteorite Powder Economy

I really dislile the fact that bronze premiums gonna worth very little. Now even if you reach prestige 10 it gonna take a long time to get all premium legendaries because milling premium bronzes gonna give you very little powder.
  15. KamranR

Feedback for Gwent on Android

you can tap on the keys on resource bar that you have at top right corner to open reward book for the keys or just select the Book icon to use them. No you should add them yourself in deck builder.
Top Bottom