Recent content by Kapteyn Caine

+
  1. Kapteyn Caine

Key Remapping

Very sadly, this mod is causing a lot of people to have their game launch crash to desktop, myself included. I'm extremely sad and royally POed that 3 years later, this is still a thing!!! The year is 2023! This should no longer ever be an issue in any game whatsoever!
  2. Kapteyn Caine

Patch 1.2

Thank you for all your hard work on this patch. One thing that is missing that is extremely important is being able to unbind the default interaction key (F) to whatever we choose for PC players. Why must we go to the mod community to do this very basic thing? PLEASE fix this! Thank you.
  3. Kapteyn Caine

Hardlock Key Bindings and Vehicle Handling

Good day CDPR. I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since release, and although the game is running with few game breaking glitches, it's still quite playable and enjoyable. That said, however, I must respectfully request the removal of the hard lock key bindings on certain things, especially the...
  4. Kapteyn Caine

My top gripes with the game so far

OMG THIS 1000% Unlike a lot of people, I use ESDF as my movement keys, thus opening up more keys around ESDF for more options. Plus, ESDF is much more ergonomic for my keyboard movement needs than WASD, and being FORCED to use WASD makes playing the game extremely awkward. PLEASE make every...
Top Bottom