Recent content by killf4ce

+
  1. killf4ce

What is your mod wishlist?

Interactive map app similar to how the Pip Boy app had realtime map telemetry, with the map and road system being so awesome in CP77 that would be pretty cool...
  2. killf4ce

Game no longer playable - Solved

Yeah done - thanks.
  3. killf4ce

Yeah removed CPU one a while back, GPU one seems not to make a difference - interestingly my AV just flagged a file installed by Borderlands 3 at the weekend (bifrost, i noticed it last time I installed BL3 as well but figured it must be a false positive) which on removal has let me play through...
  4. killf4ce

Yeah latest version and usually keep everything up to date but am leaning towards this, maye even be a pesky update conflicting with something so gonna do a system 'investigation' then an image backup today and give it a shot if I don't isolate a culprit, tbh it's so fast an install these days...
  5. killf4ce

Lol well 297 hrs it was fine so... ;) 1615299503 Within 5 minutes max the game crashes, every time, regardless of what im doing. Nobody is relaunching any game every 5 minutes...
  6. killf4ce

Almost 300 hours in and on second playthrough and now no matter what I'm doing, fresh game install, brand new character or old save, regardless of what I'm doing or where I am, even if ii am taking time in the character menu with a totally vanilla fresh install its just crashing after about 3/4...
  7. killf4ce

Traffic Police lol, somewhere as advanced as Night City you would expect the old bill to be all over people for dangerous driving. Going the wrong way up one way roads etc, not just mowing people over and sending a kill unit, fines and cops ramming you off the road and nicking you - resulting...
  8. killf4ce

A Steering Wheel mod like Manual Transmission for GTA V allowing use of gaming wheels once in a vehicle would be my #1 request...
  9. killf4ce

MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

Nice one yeah this is a goodun!
  10. killf4ce

You're playing this game wrong!

This.
  11. killf4ce

I get what you mean but for me the whole idea of roleplaying is that you choose what you use, thinking like "Mostly I'll be stealthy and take everyone out with a sword but today Imma wreak havok with a shotgun instead" kinda vibe... perhaps there will be some weapon/perk/AI balancing in future...
  12. killf4ce

No, that's just how RPG's work, of course you don't use all of the mechanics at once. You spec a build for your character: X amount of perk/level points to spend so you choose a path according to how you wanna roll. Kinda the whole point...
  13. killf4ce

Personally on my current (first) play-through as a Nomad I've ended up focussing mostly on blades and stealth. Loving hearing the conversations as I'm doing a reccy in the shadows sussing NPC patterns and deciding which order to take them down in... Ronin style. Well, until they notice me then...
Top Bottom