Recent content by kilyan82

+
  1. K

Graphics and Audio Thread

i'm prettyt sure we look like beggars to the devs, with our "pretencious" requests :D
  2. K

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

not to mention ,who has same components, has different result
  3. K

unfotunately is just some dlc/expansion
  4. K

look at 1.07 change log OO_oO by the way downloading the patch on steam right now Introduces an alternative movement style for Geralt. To enable, go to the Gameplay\Movement Response submenu. Fixes a rare issue where the player's horse would not fall to the ground properly. Fixes a rare issue...
  5. K

no it's hard locked, i think is just some effect he uses from reshade that blends a bit the fog
  6. K

Lately, menus for games are more demanding than game itself..see acunity :D...a part from jokes, the cap works here also on the menus and browsing inventory, seems it's on your end the issue
  7. K

it doesn't solve tearing like that
  8. K

Keeps gpu cool and the fps transiction is more stable. On higher fps some reported smoothness issues
  9. K

The only way to play without v-sync is playing in borderless window, which could have better or worse results in smoothness. For me playing like that with max prerendered frames 1, works well. The only thing bad, is not having the control of gamma, you have to set it manually from your drivers...
  10. K

Because all is locked, we need the redkit. I use perfect vision and prophets presets, alternatively, as the day turns :D
  11. K

[DB: See above]
  12. K

Batman has severe issues itself, that's why i don't buy it. Also about witcher 3 people moans about hiccups and various stuttering not there in the previous drivers. Well i can't say anithing bad, i earned 6 fps in novigrad, now at least i play decent 35 fps with no stuttering :D
  13. K

As always some experience improvements, and some worsements... so far i heared more worsements, but also for me this are really good ---------- Updated at 06:50 AM ---------- @StuntZA what is your configuration?
  14. K

i want environmental physx back :P...
  15. K

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

hopefully something about graphics too
Top Bottom