Recent content by Knights65

+
  1. Knights65

Purchase gwent starter pack ps4 nothing there sony not willing to help

for sure there was a delay but people have to be careful as sony will take your money and not help you. sony needs to change it policy. thank you have fun playing it
  2. Knights65

checked today still nothing at all. glad to see that you got your item at last. for sure this has to be a "buyer beware" as sony will not help they told me to go back to sony direct and show them the email. request a refund. i spoken with three people and they said no refund. they need...
  3. Knights65

this is what im waiting for customer support at CDPR steps up... if they dont then we know not to spend any money with this games developer no more. they have my game id and they can check that the item has been paid for i got the proof as for sony i would say [Nope] they are abusing the...
  4. Knights65

Hi Draconifors yes checked Shupe's Shop, and also the open goodies nothing there at all i have emailed support again and not heard nothing back from them so sony steals people money. as they refuse to refund the purchase.
  5. Knights65

i decided to support the game and purchase the special offer gwent starter pack. on my ps4 in the psn store online. The GWENT Starter Pack contains: - 1x Legendary Card — Choose one of three random Legendary cards to add to your collection! - 10x Card Kegs — Each contains 5 GWENT cards, one...
Top Bottom